trump: oblivious moron II

It just keeps getting funnier and funnier as these miserable twats migrate through cyberspace following around the most obnoxious and ignorant chickenshit on the internet. .

hey, they may have followed me to DP, but I take offence at you calling me an ignorant chickenshit......

We have moved on.

You're a nice group of folks--actually, you're a lot like the group that we came from, and may ultimately return to. Spanning the gamut from die-hard Trump supporters, to middle-of-the-roaders, to people who think Trump is the Antichrist, or maybe a parody of same.

Anyways, we won't bother you anymore. I am the guy with the 6'-wide broom who sweeps up all the confetti after the parade.

adieu, adios, abayo
That is disappointing, I was enjoying the new blood.

We have moved on.

You're a nice group of folks--actually, you're a lot like the group that we came from, and may ultimately return to. Spanning the gamut from die-hard Trump supporters, to middle-of-the-roaders, to people who think Trump is the Antichrist, or maybe a parody of same.

Anyways, we won't bother you anymore. I am the guy with the 6'-wide broom who sweeps up all the confetti after the parade.

adieu, adios, abayo

Why do you follow Ricky around like a little girl or boy? He is toxic.

You guys only left because he made a pedophile comment and was banned for it.

If that is who you are, buh bye, hope to never see you again.

they had your number from the get-go.....that's just one of the reasons I knew they were intelligent.....
The good people at USMB are ecstatic about getting rid of the Sewing Circle Sisters as they called them. They may be intelligent but are also odious and malevolent. I can get Mindful, who is an English woman living in Frankfurt, to give you chapter and were about them if you wish.

Last edited:
they had your number from the get-go.....that's just one of the reasons I knew they were intelligent.....

/chuckles.......poor Chrispy......so desperate for lib'rul heroes to carry her flagging spirits till 2024.......you know, you wouldn't have this problem if you weren't a lying bitch.......

Back