trump: oblivious moron II

before you go, can any of you explain why you liked the extremely high inflation rates under Carter and consider him one of the high points of presidential economics......

I would seriously like to understand the mind of anyone who can come to that conclusion.......

We have moved on.

You're a nice group of folks--actually, you're a lot like the group that we came from, and may ultimately return to. Spanning the gamut from die-hard Trump supporters, to middle-of-the-roaders, to people who think Trump is the Antichrist, or maybe a parody of same.

Anyways, we won't bother you anymore. I am the guy with the 6'-wide broom who sweeps up all the confetti after the parade.

adieu, adios, abayo

not at all.....I said the Carter had the worst record on inflation and he did.......if you're still denying that fact you should be laughing at yourselves.........

If you think your..............Carter narrative..........was not in.......numerate, I quite........understand why......you don't unde............rstand. lol

Last edited:
I quite........understand why
if so, you've surpassed yourself......you've understood nothing else since you got here.....I suspect its simply because you're a lib'rul....they aren't known for their intelligence......

If you think your..............Carter narrative..........was not in.......numerate, I quite........understand why......you don't unde............rstand. lol

have you ever noticed that your stream of consciousness does't actually stream?.....

Last edited:
We have moved on.

You're a nice group of folks--actually, you're a lot like the group that we came from, and may ultimately return to. Spanning the gamut from die-hard Trump supporters, to middle-of-the-roaders, to people who think Trump is the Antichrist, or maybe a parody of same.

Anyways, we won't bother you anymore. I am the guy with the 6'-wide broom who sweeps up all the confetti after the parade.

adieu, adios, abayo

Were are you off to now??

before you go, can any of you explain why you liked the extremely high inflation rates under Carter and consider him one of the high points of presidential economics......

I would seriously like to understand the mind of anyone who can come to that conclusion.......

Why would anyone bother......you can't tell up from down.....but for that yokel in a comp, you're the worst attorney in your two stoplight honey hole.

Were are you off to now??

They went to debatepolicy. But that appears to be going bust as well. It just keeps getting funnier and funnier as these miserable twats migrate through cyberspace following around the most obnoxious and ignorant chickenshit on the internet. Somebody should make it into a SitCom.

They went to debatepolicy. But that appears to be going bust as well. It just keeps getting funnier and funnier as these miserable twats migrate through cyberspace following around the most obnoxious and ignorant chickenshit on the internet. Somebody should make it into a SitCom.
I suggested that they go there just for a laugh. You are right about Wobbly Mongoose he is truly a one off. Even our most cantankerous curmudgeons like PMP are minor league compared to him. Why don't they start their own forum ffs?

I suggested that they go there just for a laugh. You are right about Wobbly Mongoose he is truly a one off. Even our most cantankerous curmudgeons like PMP are minor league compared to him. Why don't they start their own forum ffs?

They found themselves a bit overmatched and surrounded. Sort of like an internet version of Custer's Last Stand. Fun to watch though.

I'd standby for Friday night. Could be entertaining.

would that be Weasel's return date?......I know he posted over at DP that he was coming back for a one night stand to give us what we have coming.......I'm not into sloppy seconds so I expect I'll stop by later to help sweep up......

Back