trump: oblivious moron II

The average height of the Twin Towers, under Bush, was 681 feet. The average height of the Twin Towers under Obama was zero feet.

Only an innumerate idiot would use 'average' unemployment as an indicator.

Well, seeing as WTC 1 was 1368 ft and WTC 2 was 1362 ft high, you might like to explain how you arrived at an average of 681 ft?

Well, seeing as WTC 1 was 1368 ft and WTC 2 was 1362 ft high, you might like to explain how you arrived at an average of 681 ft?

I discounted 6 feet off an AC unit on WTC 1, and used 1362 feet as 'Twin Tower' height.

Do you think you can help PMP with the use of average unemployment as an economic performance indicator?

Do you think you can help PMP with the use of average unemployment as an economic performance indicator?

can you give me a reason why his unemployment average is NOT an economic performance indicator?.......is it because it tells us how abysmal Obama's record on unemployment was for his entire presidency?.....

lol......oh snap......BigBen has chimed in.......

Hypothetical (or hypocritical, if you prefer):

President Conservative takes office with a 3% unemployment rate, and it increases to 9% on his watch.

President Progressive takes office with a 9% unemployment rate, and it decreases to 3% on his watch.

Which has the better "average" unemployment rate?

Hypothetical (or hypocritical, if you prefer):

President Conservative takes office with a 3% unemployment rate, and it increases to 9% on his watch.

President Progressive takes office with a 9% unemployment rate, and it decreases to 3% on his watch.

Which has the better "average" unemployment rate?

insufficient data.....what is the unemployment rate at the end of each month of the president's administration......for example........president #1 has an unemployment rate for 94 months of 5% and for two months of 7% then his average is 5.04%.......and if president #2 has an unemployment rate of 9% for 48 months, 8% for 24 months and 7% for 12 months followed by 5% for 12 months, then his average is 7.75%.......and that pretty much covers 2000-2016.....

Well given..........that example...........I'm............sure you.......... understand why we laugh at................your innumerate narrative.

not at all.....I said the Carter had the worst record on inflation and he did.......if you're still denying that fact you should be laughing at yourselves.........

Back