Trump Raped Children Provided By Jeff Epstein

Seems like you could cut all this bullshit out just make 12b all inclusive. No talking about pedophiles or pedophilia, period.

Plenty of topics without that.

JMO
^^^
Proving he's like a spoiled little child pouting about a public spanking.

No wonder most here think you're a fucking moron, Joe. Go back to making pottery, weaving rugs or whatever it is that you do.

I knew you would be along with your cunt like mouth boasting and spewing insults. You don't disappoint.

Living in your slime bubble you seem unaware that you are not a member of "most here" nor are your half dozen sidekick leftist cretins.

You are no more than a human pinata here for the entertainment of thinking people to get their minds off of their daily grind of being a normal productive human. Gives us a reason to be thankful for the blessings we have been given and reminded how bad it could be.had our genes been different.

Carry on Commander Crotch

gx6i0gh0nwgd1.jpeg

Trump-Loving MAGA City Council Member Arrested on Charges of Child Rape​

This town has had a problem for a long time. The fact that he's still on the city council says a lot.​

Not a serious question. Not playing your games. Read through the thread.

“It’s not beyond the realm of possibility that Epstein had connections to the [Israeli intelligence community],” says Julie K. Brown, whose book “Perversion of Justice: The Jeffrey Epstein Story” was released on July 20.

“Robert Maxwell certainly had those kinds of connections, and Epstein had a close relationship with Robert Maxwell,” the 59-year-old American journalist told The Times of Israel via Zoom call from her home in Hollywood, Florida.

You are the assholes letting the illegals in that do it. Your Trump story is total bullshit.
We are talking about trump in this thread. Interesting you want to deflect. It doesn't help your argument what so ever. Yes, some illegals rape so do some Americans. Next

Like you protected your incestuous president Biden? Like that?
“I am deeply saddened that I even have to write this letter because my personal private journal was stolen and sold for profit,” Biden wrote in that April 8 letter.

“The point of the theft, I assume, was to be able to peddle grotesque lies by distorting my stream-of-consciousness thoughts,” Biden wrote. “The reason I have decided to not attend tomorrow’s sentencing in person is because it would only increase my pain. Nonetheless, I write to ask Your Honor to sentence the defendant to time in prison.”

Biden said that Harris’ theft of her diary and other items “constitute one of the most heinous forms of bullying, not to mention a complete violation of my privacy and personal dignity.”

“I am deeply saddened that I even have to write this letter because my personal private journal was stolen and sold for profit,” Biden wrote in that April 8 letter.

“The point of the theft, I assume, was to be able to peddle grotesque lies by distorting my stream-of-consciousness thoughts,” Biden wrote. “The reason I have decided to not attend tomorrow’s sentencing in person is because it would only increase my pain. Nonetheless, I write to ask Your Honor to sentence the defendant to time in prison.”

Biden said that Harris’ theft of her diary and other items “constitute one of the most heinous forms of bullying, not to mention a complete violation of my privacy and personal dignity.”

The diary was found. Ashley's life was destroyed by her father. Stop the excuses the man, Biden, is white trash. Those are the facts and you cannot change them, only lie.

Back