Trump Raped Children Provided By Jeff Epstein

“After Me, Baby, You’re Gonna Be Ruined for Anyone Else”: Donald Trump Refused to Take ‘No’ From Women—And Then From America Itself​

Donald Trump is leaving office with a reputation marred by two impeachments, multiple scandals, and a violent assault on the U.S. Capitol. Before all that, there were the women who accused him of sexual assault.

View attachment 28891
youre-dismissed-asst-principal-mcgee.gif
How to tell Joe has run out of English words so he uses pictures.

“After Me, Baby, You’re Gonna Be Ruined for Anyone Else”: Donald Trump Refused to Take ‘No’ From Women—And Then From America Itself​

Donald Trump is leaving office with a reputation marred by two impeachments, multiple scandals, and a violent assault on the U.S. Capitol. Before all that, there were the women who accused him of sexual assault.

Donald Trump is a scumbag; a rapist, a traitor, a draft-dodger, an unrepentant adulterer, a pedophile, a thief, a cheat and a chronic liar. Anyone who supports him supports those same ideals or is severely demented or mentally ill.

7fd3l4.jpg

They had a clear view of minors changing in a restaurant?

uh huh tell us more, let me guess it was a pizza place?

Who said minors - pervert?

Well, you're a lying pile of shit who will say anything - a Heinrich Himmler clone. Even the leftist "fact checkers" acknowledge that you're a sleazy fucking liar.

Your claims are no different than claiming Barack Obama was anally raping 6 year old boys on the Resolute desk. Which is every bit as true as what you claim.

Since I'm not a big man on the forum campus like you I actually had to look up what a sock was the first time you called me that. Apparently it's some kind of an insult to you multi account zits. Be sure and report me so the mods can check out my IP while laughing at your other Karen like reports. Now for the Nth time:

youre-dismissed-asst-principal-mcgee.gif

Douche Duck (Commander Dutch - this week) is also @NakedHunterBiden and probably some other leftist sleazebags.

Who said minors - pervert?

Well, you're a lying pile of shit who will say anything - a Heinrich Himmler clone. Even the leftist "fact checkers" acknowledge that you're a sleazy fucking liar.

Your claims are no different than claiming Barack Obama was anally raping 6 year old boys on the Resolute desk. Which is every bit as true as what you claim.
So the stories are not comparable then at all as trump walked in on minors changing for the pageant.

This is your only warning for a 12b violation. This one crosses the line. Do not suggest that members are pedophiles. Thank you.
Got it, apparently this is some kind of a baiting game with these people.

They will be along to gloat and jerk each other off soon.

Seems like you could cut all this bullshit out just make 12b all inclusive. No talking about pedophiles or pedophilia, period.

Plenty of topics without that.

JMO

^^^
Hoisted by his own petard of ignorance, jealousy and desire to be an American.

Back