Trump Raped Children Provided By Jeff Epstein

So are you saying all these women, and girls... AND trump himself... are lying about him showing up in the dressing room when they are changing, offering to help?
I'm saying that whatever it is you and yours are either taking it out of context or embellishing or outright lying. That's what TDS folks do.

Look I don't much care for Trump but I despise what Biden and company have done to America. It's a time for choosing. I choose not democrats.

I'm saying that whatever it is you and yours are either taking it out of context or embellishing or outright lying. That's what TDS folks do.

Look I don't much care for Trump but I despise what Biden and company have done to America. It's a time for choosing. I choose not democrats.
Why did he buy beauty contests? Why did he buy a modeling agency? Why did he spend the money he inherited on these random ventures? he says it is because he likes "beautiful things"(dehumanizing the women), and to provide himself and his business associates with dates. This begins to sound like borderline prostitution.

trump spends a lot of his time trying to figure out how to take advantage of women and girls. he wanted to be an entertainment lawyer, so he would have control over women and girls. Failing that he has bought other businesses where he would have control over women and girls.

You have to admit it is creepy.

Why did he buy beauty contests? Why did he buy a modeling agency? Why did he spend the money he inherited on these random ventures? he says it is because he likes "beautiful things"(dehumanizing the women), and to provide himself and his business associates with dates. This begins to sound like borderline prostitution.

trump spends a lot of his time trying to figure out how to take advantage of women and girls. he wanted to be an entertainment lawyer, so he would have control over women and girls. Failing that he has bought other businesses where he would have control over women and girls.

You have to admit it is creepy.
I choose the less creepy option. Hopefully in 2028 there will be some better choices. It's amazing with 330 million people that it's boiled down to this. We are getting exactly what we deserve no matter which wins. I just think Trump is better able to govern for America not the world order.

I am seeing in other location more and more maga losers demanding "fertile" underage girls... It is sick. And it is because of trump that they feel they can express that sickness.
Along with criminal activity, treason and a complete lack of honor, Trump also brought pedophilia mainstream. Sad.

So sadly true.
Wouldn't it be ironic if Trump, in a desperate attempt to prolong his life, elected to undergo a full body transplant into the first available body and that body happens to be a woman?

8z49ma.jpg

Last edited:
Back