Trump Raped Children Provided By Jeff Epstein

People who have no integrity and hate Trump for challenging the ruling elite say all kinds of shit,

And no - they have no evidence - only slander.

It's every bit as true as what you and the troll claim.
You are of course free to have your own opinion....

One of those people making accusations against trump is trump himself. Are you saying trump has no integrity?

You are of course free to have your own opinion....

These lies were debunked 6 years ago. But the thing with you Stalinists is that you never let a lie go.

You just wait a little while and tell the same lies - hoping others will forget and you'll get away with it this time around.

You want to swim to the bottom of a rancid cesspool and splash around with the troll, go for it. Just don't expect anyone to view you differently than the troll - lying trash.

These lies were debunked 6 years ago. But the thing with you Stalinists is that you never let a lie go.

You just wait a little while and tell the same lies - hoping others will forget and you'll get away with it this time around.

You want to swim to the bottom of a rancid cesspool and splash around with the troll, go for it. Just don't expect anyone to view you differently than the troll - lying trash.
trump didn't say he grabs women by their private parts, and didn't say he walks in on them while changing?

You better get that out there.

trump didn't say he grabs women by their private parts,

Got caught lying - better

1722633220911.png

and didn't say he walks in on them while changing?

Correct - he didn't.

What he stated, which is true - is that in beauty pageants the women change in an open room that people walk through - but you had to lie - because you need to slander the enemy of your party.
You better get that out there.

None of which supports the filthy lies you and the troll told.

Of course these lies were long ago debunked - even by Communist sources.

1722633522161.png

But you'll just keep lying - because it's what you do.

Reactions: Joe
Wow you're a big man on campus around this place aren't you? I had no idea I was dealing with the big cahoona!

Well colonel cunt I'm grown weary of you again and Hunters member so go back to fucking off please.
Not at all. I'm just a casual member who takes a special interest in haters, blowhards and dipshits. Why do you think I'm a "big cahoona"?

No doubt a man of your age and health tires easily. Just spreading your hateful bullshit and other evil must suck the soul right out of you. Yes, it's easy to see why you are so weary, Joe.

What he stated, which is true - is that in beauty pageants the women change in an open room that people walk through - but you had to lie - because you need to slander the enemy of your party.
They change in the changing room, which he says he hangs out there offering "help." Women and girls, in both the adult and the junior, beauty contests say it was wrong the way he would show up when they were changing offering to "help."

The weird thing about many of the accusations against him is that he corroborates many of them.

Here is the actual quote by trump: @Joe
"Well, I'll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show, and everyone's getting dressed, and ready and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it. You know, I'm inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good.

"You know, the dresses. 'Is everyone okay?' You know, they're standing there with no clothes. 'Is everybody okay?' And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that. But no, I've been very good."

Back