Trump Raped Children Provided By Jeff Epstein

They change in the changing room, which he says he hangs out there offering "help." Women and girls, in both the adult and the junior, beauty contests say it was wrong the way he would show up when they were changing offering to "help."

The weird thing about many of the accusations against him is that he corroborates many of them.

So even your own leftist sources debunked your lies - but you don't care - you just keep right on lying.

They change in the changing room, which he says he hangs out there offering "help." Women and girls, in both the adult and the junior, beauty contests say it was wrong the way he would show up when they were changing offering to "help."

The weird thing about many of the accusations against him is that he corroborates many of them.

ROFL

You've never been to a fashion show.

Your lies are very, very stupid.

When I was younger, there was a nice restaurant by work that held a weekly fashion show. There were a couple of tables that had a clear view to the staging room - and the models who were buck naked changing.

You filled with hate - but you're stupid - your own leftist sources point out that you're a liar.

You don't care, like the troll - you'll tell any lie to smear the Americans - your enemy.

ROFL

When I was younger, there was a nice restaurant by work that held a weekly fashion show. There were a couple of tables that had a clear view to the staging room - and the models who were buck naked changing.

You filled with hate - but you're stupid - your own leftist sources point out that you're a liar.

You don't care, like the troll - you'll tell any lie to smear the Americans - your enemy.
They had a clear view of minors changing in a restaurant?

uh huh tell us more, let me guess it was a pizza place?

ROFL

I wonder what trump said about it:
No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it. … ‘Is everyone OK?’ You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible-looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.
Or as Former Miss New Hampshire Bridget Sullivan put it:
The time that he walked through the dressing rooms was really shocking. We were all naked

With the teen beauty contest, trump was walking in on girls as young as 14. And the girls said he like to touch and hug... Has anyone ever seen trump want to hug in a normal hugging circumstance?

And then he goes crying to the mods like the piddling bitch he is when it comes back at him.

Commander Cunt is a sorry individual..
It continues to please me to know how deeply my posts have triggered you, Senhor Joe.

8yrghc.gif

At least they aren't voting for a pedo like the MAGAts are. Good thing you're not an American, eh, Sock? LOL
Since I'm not a big man on the forum campus like you I actually had to look up what a sock was the first time you called me that. Apparently it's some kind of an insult to you multi account zits. Be sure and report me so the mods can check out my IP while laughing at your other Karen like reports. Now for the Nth time:

youre-dismissed-asst-principal-mcgee.gif

Since I'm not a big man on the forum campus like you I actually had to look up what a sock was the first time you called me that. Apparently it's some kind of an insult to you multi account zits. Be sure and report me so the mods can check out my IP while laughing at your other Karen like reports. Now for the Nth time:

youre-dismissed-asst-principal-mcgee.gif
Sooo...you're a newb to the Internet along with being an obnoxious geezer and anti-American, eh Joe? Interesting.

If you weren't such a fucking moron, you'd know socks are allowed on JPP, although I think only dishonest fuckwits and scumbags would use them.

Sooo...you're a newb to the Internet along with being an obnoxious geezer and anti-American, eh Joe? Interesting.

If you weren't such a fucking moron, you'd know socks are allowed on JPP, although I think only dishonest fuckwits and scumbags would use them.

ttth.JPG

Back