Trump Raped Children Provided By Jeff Epstein

Actions speak louder than words...
tenor.gif

I think they secretly like it.
Let's not pretend. Even if proven true they will defend it, excuse it etc. Blame the victims. Unfortunately, I do not think even child rape is too far for the maga extremists. They will support that monster no matter what.

Some people think that Donald Trump's worst vice regarding Epstein is that he merely hung out with him. It goes well, well beyond that. He wasn't just "hanging out with a pedophile". They were partners in crime. There is a short news story describing how Ghislaine Maxwell hooked up Trump with Anouska de Georgiou, then 20 years old.[1] She was groomed and abused by Epstein when she was still a teen[2] and she was subsequently passed on to Trump. She has talked about her victimization by Epstein in depth.

Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein's girlfriend, assistant, fixer and "madam", was arrested in 2020. In response to a question from a reporter, Trump said:

“I don’t know, I haven’t really been following it too much. I just wish her well, frankly. I’ve met her numerous times over the years, especially since I lived in Palm Beach, and I guess they lived in Palm Beach, but I wish her well, whatever it is.”[3]
Jean-Luc Brunel, found dead in his French prison cell in an apparent suicide, was a suspected co-conspirator of Epstein's.[4] He lived in Trump tower, knew Trump and partied with him as well.[5] Brunel was regarded as an unadulterated piece of shit, even by some of his fellow predators like Trump-associate Casablancas. He was known for date-raping young models.[5][6]

Epstein got a sweetheart deal from Trump's labor secretary Acosta. When this was unearthed, Trump vigorously defended Acosta.[7] Acosta once commented when interviewed by Trump's transition team that he was "told Epstein belonged to intelligence and to leave it alone".[8]

Moreover, Epstein was a protégé of Donald Barr, the father of Trump's Attorney General Bill Barr. Donald Barr was headmaster of the "prestigious" Dalton School in NYC. He arranged for Epstein, a college dropout, to teach high school calculus and physics.[9] Even then, students noted his willingness to violate norms in his encounters with girls.[10]

Donald Barr himself wrote science-fiction literature about underage sex slavery.[11] You'll have to follow the source to the Wikipedia article and actually read it to believe it. Yes, it's that bad.

Even without Epstein, it was pretty much known that Trump would ensnare vulnerable underage models via his model agency constructions, would invite them to parties at the Plaza Hotel, where they would be given drugs and he would then fuck some of them. I quote:

The girls were as young as 15, he says, and “over their heads, they had no idea, and they ended up in situations. There were always dramas because the men threw money and drugs at them to keep them enticed. It’s based on power and dominating girls who can’t push back and can be discarded. There’s always someone to pick them back up. Nobody wants to call home and say ‘Help me.’”
Trump would “go from room to room,” said the photographer, who added that “I was there to party myself. It was guys with younger girls, sex, a lot of sex, a lot of cocaine, top-shelf liquor” but no smoking. Trump didn’t approve of cigarettes.
Those men at these parties often knew each other. “It’s a small community,” the photographer says. “They exchanged information, facilitated each other. Trump was in and out. He’d wander off with a couple girls. I saw him. He was getting laid like crazy. Trump was at the heart of it. He loved the attention and in private, he was a total fucking beast.” [12]
But, it's also been literally reported that Epstein presented one of his victims to Donald Trump for inspection:

Jeffrey Epstein introduced her to Donald Trump at Mar-A-Lago when she was underage, and the future president allegedly laughed when Epstein declared, “This is a good one, right?” [13]
Trump's one-time evangelical adviser, a pastor who founded one of the largest megachurches in the United States, is a pedophile.[14] Trump endorsed a pedophile, Roy Moore, for office. Heartily.[15] Trump's former presidential transition team adviser, George Nader, is a pedophile as well. A "lifelong pedophile", to be exact.[16]

Entire in-depth articles have been written about Trump and his circle exploiting vulnerable young models.[17][18]

Ultimately, it's pretty clear that Trump was literally surrounded by pedophiles. This wasn't just an incident or two. This was systemic. It's no wonder, then, that Fox News cut out a portion of an interview where Trump indicated he might not declassify federal files about Jeffrey Epstein, because:

“I guess I would. I think that less so because, you don’t know, you don’t want to affect people’s lives if it’s phony stuff in there, because it’s a lot of phony stuff with that whole world. But I think I would”[19]
Now there's an example of doublespeak if I ever heard one.

Knowing all this, it would be prudent to expect Vladimir Putin, a man known for his proclivities to use secret videotapes to blackmail political adversaries[20], to literally have reams of kompromat on this child-fucking bastard.

[1] JPDU - That time when Ghislaine Maxwell passed on an Epstein victim for Donald Trump to abuse

[2] NBC News - How a British teen model was lured into Jeffrey Epstein's web

[3] New York Times - Trump’s Warm Words for Ghislaine Maxwell: ‘I Just Wish Her Well’

[4] ABC News - Jeffrey Epstein associate Jean Luc Brunel found dead by suicide in prison

[5] Miami Herald - Jeffrey Epstein associate was trailed by sordid allegations for decades. Cops ignored it

[6] The Guardian - Thysia Huisman describes alleged rape by Jean-Luc Brunel

[7] NPR - Trump Defends Labor Secretary Acosta Over Epstein Plea Deal

[8] Daily Beast - Jeffrey Epstein’s Sick Story Played Out for Years in Plain Sight

[9] Bill Moyers - How Far do the Tentacles of the Jeffrey Epstein Case Extend?

[10] New York Times - Jeffrey Epstein Taught at Dalton. His Behavior Was Noticed.

[11] Wikipedia - "Space Relations"

[12] Daily Beast - Inside Donald Trump’s One-Stop Parties: Attendees Recall Cocaine and Very Young Models / Archived version

[13] Daily Beast - Epstein Victim Claims He Showed Her Off to Trump When She Was 14

[14] NPR - The scandal roiling one of the nation's biggest megachurches, explained

[15] Associated Press - Trump heartily endorses Moore as GOP comes to grips with him

[16] The Independent - George Nader: Ex-Trump adviser and ‘lifelong paedophile’ pleads guilty to sex crimes

[17] Daily Kos - "We All Knew About the Trafficking"-The Untold Story of Trump Model Management (Part 1)

[18] Daily Kos - I Was A Child Model for Donald Trump's Buddy, John Casablancas & It Wasn't Pretty

[19] Huffington Post - Fox News Edited Out Trump Saying He Might Keep Epstein Files Sealed

[20] CBS News - Woman caught in videotaped tryst explains the art of Russian blackmail

Let's not pretend. Even if proven true they will defend it, excuse it etc. Blame the victims. Unfortunately, I do not think even child rape is too far for the maga extremists. They will support that monster no matter what.
And the Bidenistas are OK with the VERFIED FACT that he showered with his own daughter...according to her, not a madeup bullshit fake news "report."

Some people think that Donald Trump's worst vice regarding Epstein is that he merely hung out with him. It goes well, well beyond that. He wasn't just "hanging out with a pedophile". They were partners in crime. There is a short news story describing how Ghislaine Maxwell hooked up Trump with Anouska de Georgiou, then 20 years old.[1] She was groomed and abused by Epstein when she was still a teen[2] and she was subsequently passed on to Trump. She has talked about her victimization by Epstein in depth.

Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein's girlfriend, assistant, fixer and "madam", was arrested in 2020. In response to a question from a reporter, Trump said:

Jean-Luc Brunel, found dead in his French prison cell in an apparent suicide, was a suspected co-conspirator of Epstein's.[4] He lived in Trump tower, knew Trump and partied with him as well.[5] Brunel was regarded as an unadulterated piece of shit, even by some of his fellow predators like Trump-associate Casablancas. He was known for date-raping young models.[5][6]

Epstein got a sweetheart deal from Trump's labor secretary Acosta. When this was unearthed, Trump vigorously defended Acosta.[7] Acosta once commented when interviewed by Trump's transition team that he was "told Epstein belonged to intelligence and to leave it alone".[8]

Moreover, Epstein was a protégé of Donald Barr, the father of Trump's Attorney General Bill Barr. Donald Barr was headmaster of the "prestigious" Dalton School in NYC. He arranged for Epstein, a college dropout, to teach high school calculus and physics.[9] Even then, students noted his willingness to violate norms in his encounters with girls.[10]

Donald Barr himself wrote science-fiction literature about underage sex slavery.[11] You'll have to follow the source to the Wikipedia article and actually read it to believe it. Yes, it's that bad.

Even without Epstein, it was pretty much known that Trump would ensnare vulnerable underage models via his model agency constructions, would invite them to parties at the Plaza Hotel, where they would be given drugs and he would then fuck some of them. I quote:

But, it's also been literally reported that Epstein presented one of his victims to Donald Trump for inspection:

Trump's one-time evangelical adviser, a pastor who founded one of the largest megachurches in the United States, is a pedophile.[14] Trump endorsed a pedophile, Roy Moore, for office. Heartily.[15] Trump's former presidential transition team adviser, George Nader, is a pedophile as well. A "lifelong pedophile", to be exact.[16]

Entire in-depth articles have been written about Trump and his circle exploiting vulnerable young models.[17][18]

Ultimately, it's pretty clear that Trump was literally surrounded by pedophiles. This wasn't just an incident or two. This was systemic. It's no wonder, then, that Fox News cut out a portion of an interview where Trump indicated he might not declassify federal files about Jeffrey Epstein, because:

Knowing all this, it would be prudent to expect Vladimir Putin, a man known for his proclivities to use secret videotapes to blackmail political adversaries[20], to literally have reams of kompromat on this child-fucking bastard.

[1] JPDU - That time when Ghislaine Maxwell passed on an Epstein victim for Donald Trump to abuse

[3] New York Times - Trump’s Warm Words for Ghislaine Maxwell: ‘I Just Wish Her Well’

[4] ABC News - Jeffrey Epstein associate Jean Luc Brunel found dead by suicide in prison

[5] Miami Herald - Jeffrey Epstein associate was trailed by sordid allegations for decades. Cops ignored it

[8] Daily Beast - Jeffrey Epstein’s Sick Story Played Out for Years in Plain Sight

[10] New York Times - Jeffrey Epstein Taught at Dalton. His Behavior Was Noticed.

[12] Daily Beast - Inside Donald Trump’s One-Stop Parties: Attendees Recall Cocaine and Very Young Models / Archived version

[13] Daily Beast - Epstein Victim Claims He Showed Her Off to Trump When She Was 14

[14] NPR - The scandal roiling one of the nation's biggest megachurches, explained

[15] Associated Press - Trump heartily endorses Moore as GOP comes to grips with him

[16] The Independent - George Nader: Ex-Trump adviser and ‘lifelong paedophile’ pleads guilty to sex crimes

[17] Daily Kos - "We All Knew About the Trafficking"-The Untold Story of Trump Model Management (Part 1)

[18] Daily Kos - I Was A Child Model for Donald Trump's Buddy, John Casablancas & It Wasn't Pretty

[19] Huffington Post - Fox News Edited Out Trump Saying He Might Keep Epstein Files Sealed

[20] CBS News - Woman caught in videotaped tryst explains the art of Russian blackmail
ron-white-you-can%E2%80%99t-fix-stupid.gif

ron-white-you-can%E2%80%99t-fix-stupid.gif

To this day the smells of the beach breeze, the water, and the scent of sun tan lotion in the air still get me going! Triggers memories from nights at the beach in my younger years. ;) :) Very normal actually.

Now Joe Biden seems to be sexually triggered by the smell of Johnson and Johnson childrens shampoo. I wonder what THAT brings back memories of? Did his daughters diary discuss what that just may be? :thinking: Inquiring minds want to know.....

Epstein was "suicided" years ago, this is not a current event. Moving to Conspiracies... where leaps in logic belong.

MAGATS got really quiet when a Convicted Felon Rapist Trump appeared in the flight logs. More Epstein’s docs are being released and lo and behold a Convicted Felon Rapist Trump appears in them too.​

magats-got-really-quiet-when-a-convicted-felon-rapist-trump-v0-oqg3lnwkmbad1.jpeg

Back