Trump Raped Children Provided By Jeff Epstein

Joe thinks what trump said was fine because the girl was over 8 years of age? Jesus some sick fucks on this site.
That's because "Joe" is a lame ass sock too cowardly to only have one username.

Doesn't he remind you of an 8 year old boy who just learned new cusswords?

That's because "Joe" is a lame ass sock too cowardly to only have one username.

Doesn't he remind you of an 8 year old boy who just learned new cusswords?
I can assure you I'm no sock there sport. I only learned of this site today. I heard there were liberal cunts over here pounding their puny soy chests so what the hell?

I can assure you I'm no sock there sport. I only learned of this site today. I heard there were liberal cunts over here pounding their puny soy chests so what the hell?
You've already proved you're a lying dumbass, son. Go fuck yourself with your socks.

You've already proved you're a lying dumbass, son. Go fuck yourself with your socks.
Who the fuck do you think you are? Just a stupid internet soy cunt kneeling in the closet peering through the louvers while his wife is ass fucked by a real man. Piss off junior.

607.jpg

Trump could abduct a school bus full of Brownies (are they still a thing?) and trumpanzees wouldn't be put off one iota.

Even I vote policy positions, not personal character,
but my party would never nominate a cretin like the pigfucking orangutan.
Bill Clinton, for whom I voted twice (although never in a primary), is probably about as low as we go.

Trump could abduct a school bus full of Brownies (are they still a thing?) and trumpanzees wouldn't be put off one iota.

Even I vote policy positions, not personal character,
but my party would never nominate a cretin like the pigfucking orangutan.
Bill Clinton, for whom I voted twice (although never in a primary), is probably about as low as we go.
I do not think Clinton would be electable today.

OP thinks America is going to elect a stupid bimbo for president. :shock:

One that's a part of the administration that has fucked things up royally for everyone since they were cheated into office.

:legion:

Trump is a whore who has 3 kids from all different mothers. Trump has been accused of raping children. He has made disgusting comments about sex with his own daughter. You have to be a sick fuck to vote for trump at this point.

Back