Trump Raped Children Provided By Jeff Epstein

The guy who came on board here to clean up trash like you. Commander Bunger.
Translation: The neutered POS who switched username accounts out of cowardice.

Yes, I'm certain everyone understands, Joe.

Meanwhile, I'm watching Neil Cavuto kick Senator John Kennedy's ass back to Louisiana when discussing attacking Harris with the same Trumpian RW bullshit. Kennedy is another example of someone too old to be in office. I'm surprised Lousianians are stupid enough to let him stay in DC.

Translation: The neutered POS who switched username accounts out of cowardice.

Yes, I'm certain everyone understands, Joe.

Meanwhile, I'm watching Neil Cavuto kick Senator John Kennedy's ass back to Louisiana when discussing attacking Harris with the same Trumpian RW bullshit. Kennedy is another example of someone too old to be in office. I'm surprised Lousianians are stupid enough to let him stay in DC.
I will wager any sum with you that this is my first and only account here. You on the other hand are not even a commander of your bladder at this point.

I will wager any sum with you that this is my first and only account here. You on the other hand are not even a commander of your bladder at this point.
Sure, Joe. $1M donated to JPP. Prove it's your first and only account here. If you can't, let Damo know the good news!
8GJ91G0.gif

Sure, Joe. $1M donated to JPP. Prove it's your first and only account here. If you can't, let Damo know the good news!
8GJ91G0.gif
Here is your proof:

There is a thread on the politics forum from a few days ago where a member here told me about this place and I asked him for a link. First heard of this shithole reading post #3 here https://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/176458-Very-Short-Rant?p=4107759#post4107759

Skip ahead to post #120 and you will see me inquiring.

Post #137 is my answer from him. Which I did and here I am.

Never been here before. Never heard of it before that thread. It's pretty obvious if you look

Now pay up you slimy weasel. Of course you won't even admit it because that's how you leftist cunts are. No amount of proof convinces your delusional minds of anything you don't like to believe.

Here is your proof:

There is a thread on the politics forum from a few days ago where a member here told me about this place and I asked him for a link. First heard of this shithole reading post #3 here https://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/176458-Very-Short-Rant?p=4107759#post4107759

Skip ahead to post #120 and you will see me inquiring.

Post #137 is my answer from him. Which I did and here I am.

Never been here before. Never heard of it before that thread. It's pretty obvious if you look

Now pay up you slimy weasel. Of course you won't even admit it because that's how you leftist cunts are. No amount of proof convinces your delusional minds of anything you don't like to believe.
Fake accounts. Plausible story easily faked. Is that the website Trinnity turned over to the FBI? Did you know that Almost Marco isn't an American? That he's an anti-American Brazilian?

If you believe that's proof, then you're clearly a fucking moron which is why you make a good MAGAt. Good luck marching in the streets wearing your pointed hat and armband, son. :thup:

So when is commander cock holster going to admit I'm right?
You're been wrong since you've arrived, MAGAt. Where's the proof you've never been to this forum before? Your little fake conversation with Almost Marco isn't proof and, if you believe it is, you're clearly a fucking moron.

Fake accounts. Plausible story easily faked. Is that the website Trinnity turned over to the FBI? Did you know that Almost Marco isn't an American? That he's an anti-American Brazilian?

If you believe that's proof, then you're clearly a fucking moron which is why you make a good MAGAt. Good luck marching in the streets wearing your pointed hat and armband, son. :thup:
I knew you wouldn't accept it no matter how clear. Lying sleazy weasel that you are. Anyone else following knows I'm telling the truth. Even your butt buddy who gets naked with Hunter Biden. But you are just an angry no pussy getting troll who makes bets they can't pay. And writes checks with their mouth their puny ass can't cash.

You're been wrong since you've arrived, MAGAt. Where's the proof you've never been to this forum before? Your little fake conversation with Almost Marco isn't proof and, if you believe it is, you're clearly a fucking moron.
Whatever you say commander shitpiper!

I knew you wouldn't accept it no matter how clear. Lying sleazy weasel that you are. Anyone else following knows I'm telling the truth. Even your butt buddy who gets naked with Hunter Biden. But you are just an angry no pussy getting troll who makes bets they can't pay. And writes checks with their mouth their puny ass can't cash.
LOL Wow. Lemme guess, you're over 65, still working, never made it past supervisor and you think 9th grade insults work against mature, educated adults. How close am I, Joe?

@NakedHunterBiden is a woman, Joe. You just keep digging your hole deeper and deeper like the elderly dumbass you've proved yourself to be. Sad.

Back