Trump Raped Children Provided By Jeff Epstein

LOL Wow. Lemme guess, you're over 65, still working, never made it past supervisor and you think 9th grade insults work against mature, educated adults. How close am I, Joe?

@NakedHunterBiden is a woman, Joe. You just keep digging your hole deeper and deeper like the elderly dumbass you've proved yourself to be. Sad.
I just like calling cunts cunts. You are a sniveling cunt. Mature educated adult? That's why you're here being outsmarted regularly? News flash Mr. Richard Smoker. Mature educated adults probably aren't members of a cesspool like this.

@NakedHunterBiden is a woman, Joe. You just keep digging your hole deeper and deeper like the elderly dumbass you've proved yourself to be. Sad.
It's good to know that's a woman. I'm a misogynist too. Is she a feminist? Those are my favorite fools. Body count? Probably low unless there's a lot of mexicans around. They love fatties. I can see why she is enamored with Hunter's dong.

Everyone everywhere, you're like Savoir Faire with that shit. :fu:
Soooo.....you can't remember? Figures.

BTW, are these MAGAts or Democrats, Matt?

78pw2j.jpg

I just like calling cunts cunts. You are a sniveling cunt. Mature educated adult? That's why you're here being outsmarted regularly? News flash Mr. Richard Smoker. Mature educated adults probably aren't members of a cesspool like this.
You're just a low IQ, poorly educated, pathetic old man, Joe, who spreads hate to all those around you. I know you are unhappy with your life and that you are too cowardly to do something about it.

You have driven away all the members of your family so that they only contact you at Christmas and your birthday. I'm guessing they skip Father's Day.
8GJ91G0.gif

It's good to know that's a woman. I'm a misogynist too. Is she a feminist? Those are my favorite fools. Body count? Probably low unless there's a lot of mexicans around. They love fatties. I can see why she is enamored with Hunter's dong.
Of course you are. It's a MAGAt requirement to hate and mistreat women. No doubt your ex got smacked around a lot back in the day. Same for the kids.

Of course you are. It's a MAGAt requirement to hate and mistreat women. No doubt your ex got smacked around a lot back in the day. Same for the kids.
Sounds like you have me pegged commander cunt. Since no one else likes me I came here to be buddies with vile pukes like you. I can discuss anything you like or just have it out in the mud gutter. Your choice chief.

Sounds like you have me pegged commander cunt. Since no one else likes me I came here to be buddies with vile pukes like you. I can discuss anything you like or just have it out in the mud gutter. Your choice chief.
Stupid, bitter people are easy to peg. Your first five posts is all anyone needs to see to figure out exactly what kind of lowlife you are, Joe.

You already made the choice, son. It's your choice to continue or to apologize and restart.

Stupid, bitter people are easy to peg. Your first five posts is all anyone needs to see to figure out exactly what kind of lowlife you are, Joe.

You already made the choice, son. It's your choice to continue or to apologize and restart.
I would like to apologize for the behavior of my good friend commander cunt. He likes to open his mouth without a clue and projects his own life's shortcomings onto others. He's really a good guy once you get to know him but due to his limited intellect this is the best he can do. I am deeply sorry.

It's very tempting to just dox myself so you can find out just how fucking wrong you are. I really don't know anyone who has a better life and family than I do. I'm just sick and tired of being sick and tired of the left at this point.

I'mma guess moved.
Oh I'm sure the usual magat little bitches reported it cause it hurt their feelers. Oh side note: That thing called Joe is on ig and I suggest the rest of you do the same. Let it get bored talking to itself and it will go back to that magat shithole called Tfp.

Oh I'm sure the usual magat little bitches reported it cause it hurt their feelers. Oh side note: That thing called Joe is on ig and I suggest the rest of you do the same. Let it get bored talking to itself and it will go back to that magat shithole called Tfp.
If I am on ignore why are you reading my posts? I heard there were some vile leftists here and you were the first thing I saw.

Wasn't disappointed.

Once all of you idiots put me on ignore I may be able to have a conversation here. In the mean while I can give it back as well as take it.

I would like to apologize for the behavior of my good friend commander cunt. He likes to open his mouth without a clue and projects his own life's shortcomings onto others. He's really a good guy once you get to know him but due to his limited intellect this is the best he can do. I am deeply sorry.

It's very tempting to just dox myself so you can find out just how fucking wrong you are. I really don't know anyone who has a better life and family than I do. I'm just sick and tired of being sick and tired of the left at this point.
LOL Nice try, Sock.

You can't, Sock. You'd just reveal yourself to be the liar I already know you to be. You know, like that anti-American Brazilian POS you claim is your "friend".
8GJ91G0.gif

If I am on ignore why are you reading my posts? I heard there were some vile leftists here and you were the first thing I saw.

Wasn't disappointed.

Once all of you idiots put me on ignore I may be able to have a conversation here. In the mean while I can give it back as well as take it.
If you weren't such a fucking moron, you'd know that, even on ignore, members can read posts quoted by others.

I never put anyone on ignore. I'd prefer to hunt down scum like you like I would rabid dogs.

LOL Nice try, Sock.

You can't, Sock. You'd just reveal yourself to be the liar I already know you to be. You know, like that anti-American Brazilian POS you claim is your "friend".
8GJ91G0.gif
I didn't say he was my friend, I said you were. My little buddy like Gilligan. Kind of slow and inappropriate but good for running little errands.
Being called a sock by a weeping vagina of a human isn't concerning.

Back