Trump Raped Children Provided By Jeff Epstein

The vile bunch of cretins are the MAGAt pedos infecting the Republican Party.

Example:
78o0ha.jpg
GM7RfH3XYAAG-NJ.jpg

This is the kind of monster Trump really is. An excerpt from the testimony of Katie Johnson whom Trump sexually assaulted when she was 13.​

this-is-the-kind-of-monster-trump-really-is-an-excerpt-from-v0-gzi6fab1q9ad1.png

Do you bring this into the bedroom with you as foreplay?

I bet you do! Probably needed a panty liner just posting it here.

Sick fucks are always projecting.

Do you bring this into the bedroom with you as foreplay?

I bet you do! Probably needed a panty liner just posting it here.

Sick fucks are always projecting.
Thanks for proving you're a lowlife, misogynistic MAGAt, Sock Joe.

It always fascinates me how stupid people think they are clever, especially when they are sock puppets.

The worst are who support Pedo Don for President. Sad.

No, I left the political forums because its only one massive magat circle jerk. Boring
Oh, that one. I used to call that one Commie TPF. Sounds like something's changed.

Their counter used to be a Commie fist SJW-ranking thing. They used to aggressively ban conservatives, too.

That's the one with uh..goth spam girl and Adelaide, I believe.

:rofl2: Oh, they banned a lot of good ones.

del, Cigar, Mason, me twice, mikey, Mac-7, Truth Detector, Polish Boi. I think I can still go there though. :tongout:

Last edited:
Oh, that one. I used to call that one Commie TPF. Sounds like something's changed.

Their counter used to be a Commie fist SJW-ranking thing. They used to aggressively ban conservatives, too.

That's the one with uh..goth spam girl and Adelaide, I believe.

:rofl2: Oh, they banned a lot of good ones.

del, Cigar, Mason, me twice, mikey, Mac-7, Truth Detector, Polish Boi. I think I can still go there though. :tongout:
I can also go there. Posted that creepy old joe was posting over here and thanked them for sending him over.

I will wait and see. So far nothing like usual..
It has to be reported.

It usually takes 48-72 hours since all three mods have to review and decide.

If he's a stupid sock, they'll know he should know better.

If he's a smart sock and uses a VPN, they'll treat him as newb and let him off with a warning, his one and only silver bullet. After that, it's ban time.

It has to be reported.

If he's a smart sock and uses a VPN, they'll treat him as newb and let him off with a warning, his one and only silver bullet. After that, it's ban time.
You people are really pathetic.

Like the scum growing on the dark side of mold.

Or the intestinal worms of a hyena.

Really sad individuals

It has to be reported.

I'm sure you can explain how you calling republicans pedos is somehow allowed though right? What if I'm an actual Nazi? No law against that.

The difference is I'm not a whiney reporting karen cunt like yourself and Hunter's erection.

commander cunt.JPG

I'm sure you can explain how you calling republicans pedos is somehow allowed though right? What if I'm an actual Nazi? No law against that.

The difference is I'm not a whiney reporting karen cunt like yourself and Hunter's erection.

View attachment 28610
I don't make the rules, dumbass. I only use them. Live by the rules, die by the rules.

It's easy to tell a biased forum, such as PoliticalHotwire.com, where they penalize people for unwritten rules. The Lefty Forum version of Double-Secret Probation. Such groups just make it up as they go along. Kinda like you, Trump and all the other MAGAts.

I'm not the first person on this forum to observe that MAGAts are more like Democrats than Goldwater Republicans. MAGAts want an all-powerful Federal government, just like Democrats. Goldwater Republicans wanted a responsible federal government that stayed in its own lane per the Constitution.

The big difference between Democrats and MAGAts is that MAGAts are willing to impose their all-powerful Federal government by force. Note 1/6 and multiple statements by the head MAGAt himself. This makes them the greater danger to the American Republic and all Americans loyal to the Constitution.

Visit this thread if you want to defend the American Constitution: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/t...d-declares-himself-president-for-life.218730/

I don't make the rules, dumbass. I only use them. Live by the rules, die by the rules.

It's easy to tell a biased forum, such as PoliticalHotwire.com, where they penalize people for unwritten rules. The Lefty Forum version of Double-Secret Probation. Such groups just make it up as they go along. Kinda like you, Trump and all the other MAGAts.

I'm not the first person on this forum to observe that MAGAts are more like Democrats than Goldwater Republicans. MAGAts want an all-powerful Federal government, just like Democrats. Goldwater Republicans wanted a responsible federal government that stayed in its own lane per the Constitution.

The big difference between Democrats and MAGAts is that MAGAts are willing to impose their all-powerful Federal government by force. Note 1/6 and multiple statements by the head MAGAt himself. This makes them the greater danger to the American Republic and all Americans loyal to the Constitution.

Visit this thread if you want to defend the American Constitution: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/t...d-declares-himself-president-for-life.218730/
I'd love to see him try the same over at PH. That would be a hoot to watch the drama unfold. Tell them MacDuff's favorite gal sent you.

Back