Trump Raped Children Provided By Jeff Epstein

I didn't say he was my friend, I said you were. My little buddy like Gilligan. Kind of slow and inappropriate but good for running little errands.
Being called a sock by a weeping vagina of a human isn't concerning.
The fact your story keeps changing is interesting, my little sock puppet.

Aw, just look at Dutch projecting his secret pleasures out.
When I heard any thing goes here but calling someone a pedophile it seemed odd until I met the left here. No doubt that would be their next move in any conversation. Sad lot are those Democrats.

When I heard any thing goes here but calling someone a pedophile it seemed odd until I met the left here. No doubt that would be their next move in any conversation. Sad lot are those Democrats.
Watch out now, that's against the rules here. And they will try to bait you.

Yes I can see that. They are a vile bunch of cretins.
Yes they are. This "NakedHunterBiden" bitch is here to make a character and OPs started count to get a pittance of a shill check from Democrats, obviously.

Dutch is just fucked in the head, probably massive brain injury somewhere along the way. He ain't right in the head. :oops:

Yes they are. This "NakedHunterBiden" bitch is here to make a character and OPs started count to get a pittance of a shill check from Democrats, obviously.

Dutch is just fucked in the head, probably massive brain injury somewhere along the way. He ain't right in the head. :oops:
You aren't forced to read my posts at all. Quit your bitching and crying.

Yes I can see that. They are a vile bunch of cretins.
The vile bunch of cretins are the MAGAt pedos infecting the Republican Party.

Example:
78o0ha.jpg

8yrghc.gif

Aw, did TrinnCunt ban your brand of fucktardation shilling? I'm not going back there.
Matter of fact me and all the good people from there still see each other.
No, I left the political forums because its only one massive magat circle jerk. Boring

Back