Trump "retruthed" this.

Return presidential records.

See. every other president since the Presidential Records Act (an administrative guidance) was put in place have been given years - decades in the case of Bush the eviler - to sort through and remand records to the archives.

But with Trump the rules were changed - radically. This really illustrates the two tiered system we have.
It all comes down to one rule: The Constitution of the United States. Trump was Commander in Chief. He is authorized to retain any of his papers he wants at the end of his term. That also happens to be in the Presidential Records Act.

Indeed. Some folk are just not good at analyzing politics.
He does that young person thing

Where old people are just in the way

It’s hard for young people to get past

You don’t throw away your most loyal people by pretending having arthritis makes you stupid

Only 30% of people get old brain symptoms

Young people just don’t know old people facts

They assume old is bad in every aspect

It’s not

You can tell OP is actually afraid by how he talked "around" the problem rather than just...

Wait...

That's now what happened! He isn't afraid! (see the shock on my face? me neither).

My guess is because he knows that it isn't really going to happen and that "retruthing" something doesn't make it something that you said. (How many people does that site reach anyway? Like 15? Well we know Jarod likes the site at least.)
Lap that fat orange Donny ass damo

No he didn't. He turned them all over before he left office

Simply not true.

and the National Archives transported/securely stored them for what was supposed to be a library. I believe that project was cancelled and they were moved back.

Trump hatred has undermined the concept of the rule of law by driving the left to do ANYTHING to attack the former and future president.

A single, consistent set of laws that are applied equally - regardless of party is what is needed for a civilized nation - it is not what we have.

Back