Trump "retruthed" this.

Obama took 5 years for what?

Return presidential records.

See. every other president since the Presidential Records Act (an administrative guidance) was put in place have been given years - decades in the case of Bush the eviler - to sort through and remand records to the archives.

But with Trump the rules were changed - radically. This really illustrates the two tiered system we have.

See. every other president since the Presidential Records Act (an administrative guidance) was put in place have been given years - decades in the case of Bush the eviler - to sort through and remand records to the archives.

But with Trump the rules were changed - radically. This really illustrates the two tiered system we have.
No, the rules didn't change, Sybil. Presidential records should be returned. Two wrongs don't make a right. Trump's problem is the refusal to return highly classified material.

You're free to run, son. You're free to claim to ignore me, but what you can't do is force others to ignore me. They see your posts and my responses. They make up their own minds.

No he didn't. He turned them all over before he left office and the National Archives transported/securely stored them for what was supposed to be a library. I believe that project was cancelled and they were moved back.

Let us see...... How many times since the Obama administration have the Democrats and their cadre of sycophants DESTROYED EVIDENCE?

Off the cuff..... Hillary Clinton, Lois Lerner...... these 2 come to mind but I remember there were others.
Searching the search engines is futile.... they are rigged.
A lot of evidence of their criminal activity cannot be destroyed by the Democrats. Instead, they'll just deny it exists.

No candidate for President should ever suggest military tribunals for their political appointments. EVER. Defending that action is absolutely disgusting. Stop pretending that you don't know what Trump's intentions are in 'retruthing' this. Suggesting that you don't believe he is saying this is an insult to the intelligence of anyone older than 12. Let me lay a logic 101 fact on you. If I say 'If you want a, do b' and you do b, then you want a. Get it?
You are hallucinating again, Commie.

And when people get wound up, they do things like attack the Capitol, or send bombs to people, or hit an 81 year old man in the head with a hammer. So it is an incitement to violence, and the death threats received by these people is proof of that. There is absolutely no place in society for this kind of thing, and there is no justification for dismissing or excusing it.
Yet you condone it.

If the search engines are rigged, how do you know about any of this? You failed logic, didn't you? You know why you can't find it? BECAUSE IT DOESN'T EXIST. Occam's razor. Google it. You'll be able to find it, I guarantee you.
You cannot make the evidence of Democrat violence just disappear, Commie.
Dear fucking idiot

Your right wing SCOTUS just said BIDEN has the perfect right to do exactly what you are shitting your diapers about here

Just how fucking stupid and dishonest are you

Fucking Russian scum

Fuck you very much
No, it didn't, Vincy. You are hallucinating again.

Back