Trump "retruthed" this.

A person can overdose on fentanyl when they take too much of the drug. On average, fentanyl is considered to be lethal when someone takes 2 mg (milligrams), according to information published in a report released by the United States Sentencing Commission.
“However, it is possible for someone to overdose on less of this drug. This is especially true when fentanyl is mixed with other drugs, especially other opioids. The risk of overdose increases when the drug is mixed with other respiratory depressants since the lungs will essentially be affected by all drugs a person is taking. This can increase the risk of death, according to the National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre.”

Producing illicit fentanyl is not an exact science. Two milligrams of fentanyl can be lethal depending on a person’s body size, tolerance and past usage. DEA analysis has found counterfeit pills ranging from .02 to 5.1 milligrams (more than twice the lethal dose) of fentanyl per tablet.
  • 42% of pills tested for fentanyl contained at least 2 mg of fentanyl, considered a potentially lethal dose.
  • Drug trafficking organizations typically distribute fentanyl by the kilogram. One kilogram of fentanyl has the potential to kill 500,000 people.

According to Fox News, fentanyl can be easily found on sidewalks and streets near schools, malls, etc. As the links point out, 42% of illicit fentanyl pills contain 2mg, a potentially lethal dose, but could contain much more. Two pills seems to be certainly fatal.
So you're an expert on this stuff. Personal experience?

Uh, you are either delusional or the one lying.

You believe you can lie reality away - THAT is delusional.

Remember - I ALWAYS back up my claims.

Simply untrue
{

The law at the center of Fischer’s case is 18 U.S.C. § 1512(c)(2), which makes it a crime to “otherwise obstruct[], influence[], or impede[] any official proceeding.” U.S. District Judge Carl Nichols concluded that because the previous subsection, Section 1512(c)(1), bars tampering with evidence “with the intent to impair the object’s integrity or availability for use in an official proceeding,” Section 1512(c)(2) only applies to cases involving evidence tampering that obstructs an official proceeding, and he dismissed the obstruction charge against Fischer.​

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit reversed Nichols’ ruling, concluding that the “meaning of the statute is unambiguous,” so that it “applies to all forms of corrupt obstruction of an official proceeding, other than the conduct that is already covered by” the prior subsection.

On Friday, the Supreme Court vacated the D.C. Circuit’s decision, interpreting the law more narrowly to apply only to evidence tampering.}

You lie constantly - and insanely.

You can't change reality just by lying - regardless of how much reality offends you.

You can tell OP is actually afraid by how he talked "around" the problem rather than just...

Wait...

That's now what happened! He isn't afraid! (see the shock on my face? me neither).

My guess is because he knows that it isn't really going to happen and that "retruthing" something doesn't make it something that you said. (How many people does that site reach anyway? Like 15? Well we know Jarod likes the site at least.)
Right, it’s not going to happen, any more than he was going to lock up Hillary after 2016. It’s election season. This kind of stuff is just fodder to get people all wound up.

You believe you can lie reality away - THAT is delusional.

Remember - I ALWAYS back up my claims.
If you actually read the case, it can still go forward with obstruction charges. It will merely have to be tweaked a bit and refiled.

Right, it’s not going to happen, any more than he was going to lock up Hillary after 2016. It’s election season. This kind of stuff is just fodder to get people all wound up.

Trump engages in cringeworthy hyperbole.

Then Biden and the democrats turn around and actually do all that shit.

"Twump said twibunal for Liz Cheney - hoo was part of a Stalinist Show twial - Twump must be stopped"

I mean, it's so absurd - the Marxists defend actually doing the shit Trump jokes about.

If you actually read the case, it can still go forward with obstruction charges. It will merely have to be tweaked a bit and refiled.

Wait, your fellow Stalinist said there was no such case? Isn't your programming as mindless drone to deny that the SCOTUS smacked you scumbags down in you Pogrom against the political opposition? Where is @Jarod

Trump engages in cringeworthy hyperbole.

Then Biden and the democrats turn around and actually do all that shit.

"Twump said twibunal for Liz Cheney - hoo was part of a Stalinist Show twial - Twump must be stopped"

I mean, it's so absurd - the Marxists defend actually doing the shit Trump jokes about.
Not all actions are the same. There is a witch hunt happening in some states, but Trump is his own worst enemy as it relates to federal actions (confidential docs).
No Dems have planned or will plan a tribunal for Trump.

{

The law at the center of Fischer’s case is 18 U.S.C. § 1512(c)(2), which makes it a crime to “otherwise obstruct[], influence[], or impede[] any official proceeding.” U.S. District Judge Carl Nichols concluded that because the previous subsection, Section 1512(c)(1), bars tampering with evidence “with the intent to impair the object’s integrity or availability for use in an official proceeding,” Section 1512(c)(2) only applies to cases involving evidence tampering that obstructs an official proceeding, and he dismissed the obstruction charge against Fischer.​

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit reversed Nichols’ ruling, concluding that the “meaning of the statute is unambiguous,” so that it “applies to all forms of corrupt obstruction of an official proceeding, other than the conduct that is already covered by” the prior subsection.

On Friday, the Supreme Court vacated the D.C. Circuit’s decision, interpreting the law more narrowly to apply only to evidence tampering.}

You lie constantly - and insanely.

You can't change reality just by lying - regardless of how much reality offends you.
Let us see...... How many times since the Obama administration have the Democrats and their cadre of sycophants DESTROYED EVIDENCE?

Off the cuff..... Hillary Clinton, Lois Lerner...... these 2 come to mind but I remember there were others.
Searching the search engines is futile.... they are rigged.

Have to see how everything pans out. One thing for sure,..........the riots that happened when Trump was first elected along with the other BLM/Antifa riots that happened during his presidency will not be tolerated this time. This time they will be PUT DOWN almost instantly by any means necessary. Psssst,...like Kenosha when the innocent verdict came out,.....look to the rooftops. :) It makes for a peaceful night. Furthermore,.... the left wont be able to say SHIT about it after saying for 4 years that the J6 protesters should have all been mowed down. In the end their own BIG STUPID MOUTHS is what gets them every time. JUSTICE IS COMING.....
What riots. Be specific. Provide links. What justice do you believe is coming. Again, be specific.

Let us see...... How many times since the Obama administration have the Democrats and their cadre of sycophants DESTROYED EVIDENCE?

Off the cuff..... Hillary Clinton, Lois Lerner...... these 2 come to mind but I remember there were others.
Searching the search engines is futile.... they are rigged.
What evidence have Democrats destroyed. Be specific. Name the evidence, and provide a source.

Thanks in advance.

You can tell OP is actually afraid by how he talked "around" the problem rather than just...

Wait...

That's now what happened! He isn't afraid! (see the shock on my face? me neither).

My guess is because he knows that it isn't really going to happen and that "retruthing" something doesn't make it something that you said. (How many people does that site reach anyway? Like 15? Well we know Jarod likes the site at least.)
No candidate for President should ever suggest military tribunals for their political appointments. EVER. Defending that action is absolutely disgusting. Stop pretending that you don't know what Trump's intentions are in 'retruthing' this. Suggesting that you don't believe he is saying this is an insult to the intelligence of anyone older than 12. Let me lay a logic 101 fact on you. If I say 'If you want a, do b' and you do b, then you want a. Get it?

Last edited:
Back