Trump "retruthed" this.

Right, it’s not going to happen, any more than he was going to lock up Hillary after 2016. It’s election season. This kind of stuff is just fodder to get people all wound up.
And when people get wound up, they do things like attack the Capitol, or send bombs to people, or hit an 81 year old man in the head with a hammer. So it is an incitement to violence, and the death threats received by these people is proof of that. There is absolutely no place in society for this kind of thing, and there is no justification for dismissing or excusing it.

Let us see...... How many times since the Obama administration have the Democrats and their cadre of sycophants DESTROYED EVIDENCE?

Off the cuff..... Hillary Clinton, Lois Lerner...... these 2 come to mind but I remember there were others.
Searching the search engines is futile.... they are rigged.
If the search engines are rigged, how do you know about any of this? You failed logic, didn't you? You know why you can't find it? BECAUSE IT DOESN'T EXIST. Occam's razor. Google it. You'll be able to find it, I guarantee you.

If I hated the Constitution I'd be voting for you Stalinists. After all, you're the ones with the Stalinist Show Trials and STASI raids on opposition candidates.

Trump engages in hyperbole - you Communists actually engage in abuse of our laws - Jack Smith ring a bell? That corrupt pile of shit Merrick Garland ring a bell?
Dear fucking idiot

Your right wing SCOTUS just said BIDEN has the perfect right to do exactly what you are shitting your diapers about here

Just how fucking stupid and dishonest are you

Fucking Russian scum

Fuck you very much

You believe you can lie reality away - THAT is delusional.

Remember - I ALWAYS back up my claims.
That article does not support your delusional claims. Now you are delusionallly believing your citations support your delusional claims. Pure Trumpper 100%.

You believe you can lie reality away - THAT is delusional.

Remember - I ALWAYS back up my claims.
When? Your citation doesn’t back your claim.

{

The law at the center of Fischer’s case is 18 U.S.C. § 1512(c)(2), which makes it a crime to “otherwise obstruct[], influence[], or impede[] any official proceeding.” U.S. District Judge Carl Nichols concluded that because the previous subsection, Section 1512(c)(1), bars tampering with evidence “with the intent to impair the object’s integrity or availability for use in an official proceeding,” Section 1512(c)(2) only applies to cases involving evidence tampering that obstructs an official proceeding, and he dismissed the obstruction charge against Fischer.​

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit reversed Nichols’ ruling, concluding that the “meaning of the statute is unambiguous,” so that it “applies to all forms of corrupt obstruction of an official proceeding, other than the conduct that is already covered by” the prior subsection.

On Friday, the Supreme Court vacated the D.C. Circuit’s decision, interpreting the law more narrowly to apply only to evidence tampering.}

You lie constantly - and insanely.

You can't change reality just by lying - regardless of how much reality offends you.
Not at the center or any case, a few convictions will get overturned, but that is due to a different legal Interpretation, not corruption.

Not all actions are the same. There is a witch hunt happening in some states, but Trump is his own worst enemy as it relates to federal actions (confidential docs).
No Dems have planned or will plan a tribunal for Trump.

The administrative state - those feeding from the public trough - hate Trump. The Federal Archives took a hostile and aggressive posture against Trump. Never before have they been openly hostile about presidential records. Obama took 5 years, no problem - he's one of them - plays the game.

But Trump, Trump is an outsider who endangers the power of the bureaucracy. They were determined to "GET TRUMP" so were openly contentious from the start. The Biden Junta criminalizing the spat is Pol Pot level shit that has no place in a 1st world nation . Jack Smith is the kind of thug you read about in the Congo or Nicaragua - he and Biden have no place in a civilized nation.

Let us see...... How many times since the Obama administration have the Democrats and their cadre of sycophants DESTROYED EVIDENCE?

Off the cuff..... Hillary Clinton, Lois Lerner...... these 2 come to mind but I remember there were others.
Searching the search engines is futile.... they are rigged.

The STASI destroyed the original recording of Biden with Hurr. Garland was covering up the extent of Biden's dementia and had Wray destroy the evidence. Which as insane, we have the transcripts - but it's not at all like hearing Quid Pro drifting off into space and bumbling.

Not at the center or any case, a few convictions will get overturned, but that is due to a different legal Interpretation, not corruption.

The last two weeks broke you.

You have no grip on reality anymore. You think you can just lie and everything will unhappen - the police state will be restored - Smith will put the opposition candidate in prison to keep elections from happening. The world saw a sharp, articulate Biden who was in full control of his emotions.

All you have to do is lie hard enough.

What evidence have Democrats destroyed. Be specific. Name the evidence, and provide a source.

Thanks in advance.
It's obvious that there are 2 answers to you.
1) You are too young or too stupid to remember current events that were reported extemporaneosly.
2) You are a typical leftist troll.

If the search engines are rigged, how do you know about any of this? You failed logic, didn't you? You know why you can't find it? BECAUSE IT DOESN'T EXIST. Occam's razor. Google it. You'll be able to find it, I guarantee you.
I pity you.

It's obvious that there are 2 answers to you.
1) You are too young or too stupid to remember current events that were reported extemporaneosly.
2) You are a typical leftist troll.
So you are unable to provide any proof of your claims. Is 68 too young? Is scoring in the 99th percentile on the ACTs too stupid?

I don't think so. I did not troll you. I asked an objective and logical question. You couldn't answer it, so instead you resorted to ad homs. I'm pretty confident that that makes YOU the troll in this discussion.

The last two weeks broke you.

You have no grip on reality anymore. You think you can just lie and everything will unhappen - the police state will be restored - Smith will put the opposition candidate in prison to keep elections from happening. The world saw a sharp, articulate Biden who was in full control of his emotions.

All you have to do is lie hard enough.
The world did not see a sharp Biden, I hope he is replaced. I did not support him in the primary. My candidates are not gods, they are humans.

The administrative state - those feeding from the public trough - hate Trump. The Federal Archives took a hostile and aggressive posture against Trump. Never before have they been openly hostile about presidential records. Obama took 5 years, no problem - he's one of them - plays the game.

But Trump, Trump is an outsider who endangers the power of the bureaucracy. They were determined to "GET TRUMP" so were openly contentious from the start. The Biden Junta criminalizing the spat is Pol Pot level shit that has no place in a 1st world nation . Jack Smith is the kind of thug you read about in the Congo or Nicaragua - he and Biden have no place in a civilized nation.
Obama took 5 years for what?

The world did not see a sharp Biden, I hope he is replaced. I did not support him in the primary. My candidates are not gods, they are humans.

You are simply insane.

You've been broken by the reality that your Marxist dictatorship is failing. You think if you just lie harder....

Back