Trump "retruthed" this.

A candidate stuttered, so there is a chance that a nutjob who wants televised military show trials for disagreeing with him might get power. This is pathetic.
Except that it's the "stuttering" candidate who is actively persecuting his political opponents with Lawfare, not Trump.

As always, the left accuses everyone else of what they themselves are doing.

You can tell OP is actually afraid by how he talked "around" the problem rather than just...

Wait...

That's now what happened! He isn't afraid! (see the shock on my face? me neither).

My guess is because he knows that it isn't really going to happen and that "retruthing" something doesn't make it something that you said. (How many people does that site reach anyway? Like 15? Well we know Jarod likes the site at least.)
trump wants to put an American citizen in front of a military tribunal because she dissed him, and all you can do is shoot the messenger.

My guess is because he knows that it isn't really going to happen and that "retruthing" something doesn't make it something that you said. (How many people does that site reach anyway? Like 15? Well we know Jarod likes the site at least.)
Disagreed. Anyone who posts something, including a quote of others, is tacitly supporting it. JPP members see it daily on this forum.

You realize the court didnt say a president can do whatever they like right?
No, they think it means they can. They don't understand the difference between "Official Act" and "Whatever You Want"... It is "confusing" to these folks because their "leaders" want to scare them so they are telling them it means "whatever you want to do" when it really doesn't.

No, they think it means they can. They don't understand the difference between "Official Act" and "Whatever You Want"... It is "confusing" to these folks because their "leaders" want to scare them so they are telling them it means "whatever you want to do" when it really doesn't.
Such are the pains of low intelligence.

Have to see how everything pans out. One thing for sure,..........the riots that happened when Trump was first elected along with the other BLM/Antifa riots that happened during his presidency will not be tolerated this time. This time they will be PUT DOWN almost instantly by any means necessary. Psssst,...like Kenosha when the innocent verdict came out,.....look to the rooftops. :) It makes for a peaceful night. Furthermore,.... the left wont be able to say SHIT about it after saying for 4 years that the J6 protesters should have all been mowed down. In the end their own BIG STUPID MOUTHS is what gets them every time. JUSTICE IS COMING.....
Who said they should have been mowed down, liar!

They did not say he could do whatever he wants, but it sure seems they are suggesting if it is tangententally related to his duties, then he is immune. Example, he wants his AG removed, so he tells advisors to poison him, instead of fire him. The method does not matter, removing him is a Core power of a president.

You can tell OP is actually afraid by how he talked "around" the problem rather than just...

Wait...

That's now what happened! He isn't afraid! (see the shock on my face? me neither).

I’m not afraid, I’m like Patrick Henry, “Give me liberty or give me death.”

They did not say he could do whatever he wants, but it sure seems they are suggesting if it is tangententally related to his duties, then he is immune. Example, he wants his AG removed, so he tells advisors to poison him, instead of fire him. The method does not matter, removing him is a Core power of a president.
"Presumptive immunity."

Why do you promote this bullshit? Go ask one of the lawyers behind your reception desk?

Utter nonsense. Removing the AG is certainly in his power, trying and convicting and proffering an execution to an AG rather than simply firing him is not. No court would rule this to be an official act, and you know in this decision that they returned those decisions (what is official and what is not) back to the lower courts and suggested none of this garbage you assign "motive" to.

This ruling is exactly what you and I predicted earlier, no less or more than that.

Except that it's the "stuttering" candidate who is actively persecuting his political opponents with Lawfare, not Trump.

As always, the left accuses everyone else of what they themselves are doing.
You lost already you massive loser

You gave Biden the weapon to destroy you already

Back