Trump "retruthed" this.

Dear fucking lying idiot

Tell us why Nixon had to leave office?

Fuck you very much
Because he resigned. Though I would say that the coverup was illegal and not an official act of the President, so likely would not have been covered by this ruling.

Nah, he has the same immunity other executive offices have had in past rulings. This is the point, there is nothing about this immunity different than what I spoke about previously. Not only that, pretending that it covers everything like ordering illegal acts from a General is idiocy and covered in the ruling where ruling on what is "official" or not is left to the lower courts.

Was calling the Georgian Governor official? We don't know yet, there has been no ruling on that. Though you don't get to assign a motive to it, and if it is decided to be official what was said in the call cannot be used against him as evidence... it has not yet been decided to be "official".
Not a lawyer, but if the question was already answered, why did SCOTUS not only take it up but take so long to reach a decision?

Committing a crime shouldn't be covered as an "official act". Seeking to alter an election through fraud is a crime, but, again, I'm not a lawyer.

Not a lawyer, but if the question was already answered, why did SCOTUS not only take it up but take so long to reach a decision?

Committing a crime shouldn't be covered as an "official act". Seeking to alter an election through fraud is a crime, but, again, I'm not a lawyer.
And all the legal experts say Damo and his kind are fucked

Because he resigned. Though I would say that the coverup was illegal and not an official act of the President, so likely would not have been covered by this ruling.
Hahajahahahahahahahahaa

Yeah nothing would have happened to him if he stayed in office

You lost idiot

Correct. Committing a crime is not an official act, nor does this ruling say it is. It even turns decisions on what is official and not back to the lower courts. Pretending that this ruled that criminal acts are "official" acts is pretense and an attempt to scare tactic useful idiots into passing along their talking points.

Hahajahahahahahahahahaa

Yeah nothing would have happened to him if he stayed in office

You lost idiot
I think he would have been the first President removed from office after a conviction at an impeachment trial. He resigned to avoid that. I also noted that obstruction of justice is not an "official act" of an Executive office.

You leftie asshats ought to be rejoicing, Thanks to the SC, obama cannot be prosecuted for drome trikes killing children and brandon cannot be charged for his horrible withdrawal from Afghanistan where he was responsible for killing 13 American troops and arming the enemy with $83 billion in military hardware.
He can.

He resigned when a group of Republicans came to him and advised him to resign before he was convicted by impeachment for his actions.

FWIW, Democrats should have done the same to Clinton for his perjury and obstruction of justice and the Republicans should have done the same to Trump. Neither did and now we have this.

I'm not happy about where our government is going and do not support it worsening.

He resigned when a group of Republicans came to him and advised him to resign before he was convicted by impeachment for his actions.

FWIW, Democrats should have done the same to Clinton for his perjury and obstruction of justice and the Republicans should have done the same to Trump. Neither did and now we have this.

I'm not happy about where our government is going and do not support it worsening.
Oh fuck off

Having consensual sex isn’t impeachment material

Grow the fuck up

Back