Trump "retruthed" this.

Utter nonsense. Removing the AG is certainly in his power, trying and convicting and proffering an execution to an AG rather than simply firing him is not. No court would rule this to be an official act, and you know in this decision that they returned those decisions (what is official and what is not) back to the lower courts and suggested none of this garbage you assign "motive" to.

This ruling is exactly what you and I predicted earlier, no less or more than that.
And who decides the final decision when it’s appealed to the top court?

And who decides the final decision when it’s appealed to the top court?
What is your point here? You have nothing but other people's talking points and those have been blown out of the water. Now all you have is repeating the same thing over and over and no answers to any question about the "powers" the president has suddenly been granted.

The reality: No "new" power has been granted to the office of the President.

What is your point here? You have nothing but other people's talking points and those have been blown out of the water. Now all you have is repeating the same thing over and over and no answers to any question about the "powers" the president has suddenly been granted.

Biden now has the power your cabal intended for Trump

Your blathering won’t save you

I am happy the former guy is free to post as he wishes, but I think people with any understanding of America should refuse to vote for a want to be tyrant.
Agreed. I'm not a Biden fan, but Trump is worse. He's an oath-breaking traitor who many in his own administration believe should never be back in office.

Then why did the SCOTUS take up the case idiot?

Biden now has the power your cabal intended for Trump

Your blathering won’t save you
Again, he has always had this power. Official acts of an Executive are not something that can be charged. Tell me what magical power Biden has that he didn't have yesterday. Answer the question for once, Desh so we can have a discussion. Currently Jarod has failed to produce new powers and he is actually an attorney, I don't think you are more capable than he is within his expertise.

Again, he has always had this power. Official acts of an Executive are not something that can be charged. Tell me what magical power Biden has that he didn't have yesterday. Answer the question for once, Desh so we can have a discussion. Currently Jarod has failed to produce new powers and he is actually an attorney, I don't think you are more capable than he is within his expertise.
Let’s see

Your cult ass ramblings

Or constitutional experts

Yeah

You are fucked

Yes

That something needed deciding

They don’t take up cases that change nothing fucking loser
Actually they always do, if we have a right to something it was already there before the ruling. Just as executive immunity was always there, they simply defined it. They take up cases when the courts are in conflict as to what to rule and they define things, it is their job.

Such immunity has been exercised by many different executive offices, just as I described (and even stated I do not like). There is nothing new here, it has simply been defined, just as before they ruled on the DAs I talked about earlier the same immunity applied to them... it was defined by the SCOTUS (much earlier than this SCOTUS).

While I sometimes disagree with the ruling, there is nothing at all new in this one.

He now as SCOTUS sanctioned immunity for official acts; a power that wasn't answered before.

Actually they always do, if we have a right to something it was already there before the ruling. Just as executive immunity was always there, they simply defined it. They take up cases when the courts are in conflict as to what to rule and they define things, it is their job.

Such immunity has been exercised by many different executive offices, just as I described (and even stated I do not like). There is nothing new here, it has simply been defined, just as before they ruled on the DAs I talked about earlier the same immunity applied to them... it was defined by the SCOTUS (much earlier than this SCOTUS).

While I sometimes disagree with the ruling, there is nothing at all new in this one.
Then why did the entire Republican Party say it saved Trump you suck off

He now as SCOTUS sanctioned immunity for official acts; a power that wasn't answered before.
Nah, he has the same immunity other executive offices have had in past rulings. This is the point, there is nothing about this immunity different than what I spoke about previously. Not only that, pretending that it covers everything like ordering illegal acts from a General is idiocy and covered in the ruling where ruling on what is "official" or not is left to the lower courts.

Was calling the Georgian Governor official? We don't know yet, there has been no ruling on that. Though you don't get to assign a motive to it, and if it is decided to be official what was said in the call cannot be used against him as evidence... it has not yet been decided to be "official".

Nah, he has the same immunity other executive offices have had in past rulings. This is the point, there is nothing about this immunity different than what I spoke about previously. Not only that, pretending that it covers everything like ordering illegal acts from a General is idiocy and covered in the ruling where ruling on what is "official" or not is left to the lower courts.

Was calling the Georgian Governor official? We don't know yet, there has been no ruling on that. Though you don't get to assign a motive to it, and if it is decided to be official what was said in the call cannot be used against him as evidence... it has not yet been decided to be "official".
Dear fucking lying idiot

Tell us why Nixon had to leave office?

Fuck you very much

Back