Trump Slammed Over ‘Disgraceful’ Behavior at Soldiers’ Graves

US Army rebukes Trump campaign for incident at Arlington National Cemetery

The US Army issued a stark rebuke of former President Donald Trump’s presidential campaign over the incident on Monday at Arlington National Cemetery, saying in a statement on Thursday that participants in the ceremony “were made aware of federal laws” regarding political activity at the cemetery, and “abruptly pushed aside” an employee of the cemetery.

The employee didn't press charges because she overreacted and was wrong...
The statement put out by the US Army about the incident shows you are wrong. She did not overreact. She was doing her job and trying to enforce the law about no campaign events at Arlington.
The fact that Trump has posted video from his visit proves he broke the law.

US Army rebukes Trump campaign for incident at Arlington National Cemetery

The US Army issued a stark rebuke of former President Donald Trump’s presidential campaign over the incident on Monday at Arlington National Cemetery, saying in a statement on Thursday that participants in the ceremony “were made aware of federal laws” regarding political activity at the cemetery, and “abruptly pushed aside” an employee of the cemetery.

I hope federal charges are placed against the MAGAts who assaulted the woman along with a defamation lawsuit against Steven Cheung for his claim she was mentally ill.

Steven Cheung is Trump's official Chinese sleeper-agent advisor.

I love it when you are so poutraged you can't even formulate a single word much less a sentence. :rofl2:
8GJ91G0.gif
:rofl2:

Is that why you were forced out of the Marine Corps after 8 years as an E-4? Too much poutrage?

The statement put out by the US Army about the incident shows you are wrong. She did not overreact. She was doing her job and trying to enforce the law about no campaign events at Arlington.
The fact that Trump has posted video from his visit proves he broke the law.
There was no campaign event... The Army has Indeed put out a statement. A teport wad filed...but No charges will be filed... It's a non-issue.... And the matter is closed..

Biden and Kamala were reminded of the ceremony 3 times and refused to attend!

That's the disrespect no one is talking about

I love it when you are so poutraged you can't even formulate a single word much less a sentence. :rofl2:
8GJ91G0.gif
:rofl2:

Is that why you were forced out of the Marine Corps after 8 years as an E-4? Too much poutrage?
you really should just come out of the liberal closet. we all know you are simply based on the delusions you throw out here about people who are better than you.

you really should just come out of the liberal closet. we all know you are simply based on the delusions you throw out here about people who are better than you.
Wadja do, DtM? Drink some liquid courage before posting a confrontational response with words?

I'm a Libertarian, son: I'm socially liberal and fiscally conservative. I don't give a shit who you marry, who you fuck/suck, your chosen religious or political beliefs, just don't do it on my lawn or make me pay for it. Otherwise follow the rules of our Republic and put it to a vote via representatives.

You and your fellow white supremacist MAGAts? You believe only you should be in charge and only those who agree with you. If anyone disagrees you are prone to violence to quell dissent. Usually against anyone who isn't of visible Aryan descent, has a Euro-American name and abides by Euro-American culture.

The reason you are Dumber than Most, son, is that you believe just because I'm left of far right, you believe I'm far left. Most sane, educated and intelligent people can see where I'm not in discussions that include guns, institutionalized racism (e.g. Affirmative Action), "free college" or, lately, the idea of giving first time homebuyers $25,000 of my tax dollars. I support helping Americans, but I don't support directly giving them money.

You, DtM? Come out of the Alt-Right white supremacist white heritage closet and admit that, like Trump alluded, Hitler did a lot of good things. Please admit that, like your hero Timothy McVeigh, you admire der Führer.

Donald Trump has come under fire for what many are calling a “disgraceful” display at Arlington National Cemetery. During a visit to commemorate the third anniversary of the terror attack at Kabul’s Abbey Gate, where 13 American servicemembers lost their lives, Trump was photographed giving a thumbs-up and smiling while standing at the graves of soldiers who died in the chaotic 2021 Afghanistan withdrawal.

The former president’s appearance at the Virginia cemetery was meant to pay tribute to the fallen soldiers, including Staff Sgt. Darin Taylor Hoover and 12 others who died in the attack.

Utah Governor Spencer Cox, who attended the event, shared an image on X (formerly Twitter) and emphasized the gravity of the sacrifice made by the servicemembers. “There’s no greater sacrifice than giving one’s life in defense of our country,” Cox wrote. He praised the opportunity to honor Staff Sgt. Darin Taylor Hoover and the other 12 fallen soldiers.

However, Trump’s demeanor drew sharp criticism. Former Republican congressman Adam Kinzinger, a lieutenant colonel in the Air National Guard, slammed Trump’s “unusual” gesture in the photo. Kinzinger also reminded viewers that Trump’s administration was responsible for negotiating the deal that led to the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan.
Specifically, aside from freeing 5000 terrorists from Afg. prisons, trump reduced the troops from 13,000 to 2500 as part of his surrender.

Now he/Vance are criticizing Biden for not having enough troops there.

This was nothing but a photo op for trump. He was invited by clueless Gold Star family members who have absolutely no comprehension of the facts.

trump killed their family members.

He was invited by the families...they had permission to have a private photographer...
No one knows what conversation was taking place between the President and the family members before the picture was snapped...I rather doubt that he was trying to be disrespectful...
I've yet to see any disappointment expressed from the families who invited him there...
I do agree that there is nothing as sacred as those grounds...Joe should have been there to honor the 13 killed because of his actions...
To me, that is the most extreme disrespect...
trump killed those soldiers. The family members have no right to 'invite' anyone to break the rules. But they're MAGA morons who are too stupid to realize that they invited the guy who had their family members killed.

trump ignored the Afg. govt, and plowed forward with the Taliban instead.

The Trump administration in February 2020 negotiated a withdrawal agreement with the Taliban that excluded the Afghan government, freed 5,000 imprisoned Taliban soldiers and set a date certain of May 1, 2021, for the final withdrawal.

And the Trump administration kept to the pact, reducing U.S. troop levels from about 13,000 to 2,500, even though the Taliban continued to attack Afghan government forces and welcomed al-Qaeda terrorists into the Taliban leadership.

Back