Trump Slammed Over ‘Disgraceful’ Behavior at Soldiers’ Graves

trump killed those soldiers. The family members have no right to 'invite' anyone to break the rules. But they're MAGA morons who are too stupid to realize that they invited the guy who had their family members killed.

trump ignored the Afg. govt, and plowed forward with the Taliban instead.
Well the families disagree with you... And they are the ones whose loved ones were killed...

It's all about the families and their losses that day....i didn't notice any campaigning.. If the family misunderstood what they were allowed to do around the graves of their loved ones, that is unfortunate...
Bottom line...the present administration should have recognized that three years had passed without any word to the families from them...
When the families were ignored, they turned to ask that President Trump help them out...
Then why are the morons smiling?

Well the families disagree with you... And they are the ones whose loved ones were killed...
The smiling idiots don't know the facts. That's evident.

Not to worry, it will all come out in the debate.

Of course, these morons won't be watching.

Yes, WHERE did all of these nutsacks come from all of a sudden.

Are these just socks?
Sock hunting is one of my favorite hobbies online. The best night for hunting is after 5PM E Fridays and Saturday

When sock hunting, I favor looking for behavioral patterns such as beliefs, language, phrases, etc. People can mask themselves but, when full of alcohol and pushed, they can slip up. Telling them this doesn't matter since, like Trump himself, they often can't control themselves. Alcohol or other drugs reduce inhibitions and other socialized behavior. They can be their true selves. The Id as Freud would put it. Inhibitions being the Super Ego. High levels of emotions especially anger, also reduce inhibitions.

And not a single Democrat is upset that neither Joe or Kam Responded to requests from the parents of these falling heroes .. Which is why the parents reached out to President Trump To help honor the lives of their family members
prove it

He is such a disgusting pig. Now watch the Trumpanzees jump up and down hooting and beating their flabby chests and trying to push all the blame for everything on Biden. No doubt your toxic stalker will put on an attention whore lap dance for you too.
Vance is openly demanding that Harris have a full investigation into the bombing. The moron should be careful what he asks for, because trump looks like shit under the most modest scrutiny.

Sock hunting is one of my favorite hobbies online. The best night for hunting is after 5PM E Fridays and Saturday

When sock hunting, I favor looking for behavioral patterns such as beliefs, language, phrases, etc. People can mask themselves but, when full of alcohol and pushed, they can slip up. Telling them this doesn't matter since, like Trump himself, they often can't control themselves. Alcohol or other drugs reduce inhibitions and other socialized behavior. They can be their true selves. The Id as Freud would put it. Inhibitions being the Super Ego. High levels of emotions especially anger, also reduce inhibitions.
I figure these new TRUMPTARDED members were members elsewhere, and were BANNED for violations, so they come here- where DAMM-O let's them misbehave and create Chaos here.

Damn-o and Trump-o have figured out how to capitalize on CHAOS, bottle it and sell it- and laugh all the way to the bank!

She keeps repeating it because it works on the likes of the Gold Star families who are smiling for the camera. Could you imagine EVER smiling at such a horrific tragedy?
The odds are good they were selected from a group of very pro-Trump voters. It wouldn't do to have them start calling Trump a rapist traitor and pedophile in front of so many witnesses. They were heavily screened, probably compensated and did as requested by Team Trump.

and not one MAGA says one word about the Agreement Trump signed with the Taliban.
Maybe if he hadn't kept putting off the withdrawal time over and over they wouldn't have been killed.
but NO after he signed that agreement he figured out he fucked up , making an agreement with people you have been fighting for 20 years and trusting them to back it up was really STUPID.
who in the hell trust an enemy that you were fighting for 20 years to make sure all your people get out safe?
Trump gave the Taliban EVERYTHING they had been fighting for for 20 years, making a mockery of all our military people that got killed and wounded there.
Trump doesn't give a shit about those people that died , Trump is ONLY out for Trump and he has even come out and told his low IQ MAGA followers that the doesn't give a shit about them he only wants their vote and their money.
Trump is a low life POS
Have a nice day
trump killed those soldiers. Plain and simple

I figure these new TRUMPTARDED members were members elsewhere, and were BANNED for violations, so they come here- where DAMM-O let's them misbehave and create Chaos here.

Damn-o and Trump-o have figured out how to capitalize on CHAOS, bottle it and sell it- and laugh all the way to the bank!
That's common of the worst offenders, but since most are demented, they are weakening if not actually dying off.

Team Crazy seems to be getting crazier. A lot depends on the debate and, especially, Trump's behavior. Trump is predictable; just wind him up and let him go! I think that's exactly what Team Normal is counting upon.

The families have said that they asked President Trump... And they hsve very publicly stated that Joe and Co have ignored them... This is three years now.... If you have proof that he has reached out to them , you're more than welcome to share it...

That's common of the worst offenders, but since most are demented, they are weakening if not actually dying off.

Team Crazy seems to be getting crazier. A lot depends on the debate and, especially, Trump's behavior. Trump is predictable; just wind him up and let him go! I think that's exactly what Team Normal is counting upon.
Yes, TEAM CRAZY has turned into SLAM BAM theater 24/7!

And THE PEOPLE are sick of these horrible people and their filthy hateful mouths.

The Good news, is THE TRUMPTARDS HAVE TOPPED out, and unable to pick up any new HATERS- as all of the haters, racists, sexists, gay-bashers, Science deniers, History Haters, and TIDY WHITEY HOLY ROLLERS in the nation are already in their CULT.

Meanwhile, Kamala continues to pick up, Legacy Republicans FOR KAMALA, MEN FOR KAMALA, NEVER-TRUMPERS for Kamala, Veterans FOR KAMALA, DOUBLE-HATERS FOR KAMALA, Independents for KAMALA, and first time voters FOR KAMALA, and those coming in new are enough to move the needle in her favor- AND THE REASON WHY SHE IS NOW LEADING TRUMP IN THE POLLS ACROSS THE NATION.

Meanwhile TRUMP, J.D. VANCE and all of the TRUMPTARDS just keep the hatred going and are only PREACHING TO THEIR OWN CHOIR and that is just driving even more people towards voting for KAMALA.

Like I keep saying- THE PEOPLE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THE TRUMPTARDATION that has run out of control for the last 9 years now- like a contageous nasty virus.

Last edited:
like I have said you don't hear anybody on the right saying a word about his Treasonous agreement with the Taliban.
I really don't think a lot of them on here have even ever read it.
and IF any of them were in that war and actually did read it I don't think they would be backing Trump.
he gave aid and comfort to the people who were still our enemy's and even helped them take over the Afghan government and that IS or IMO should be considered TREASON.
YES it was Trump and his very very stupid agreement that got those people killed.
again I will ask just how stupid can you be to believe your enemy of 20 years, the people you have been fighting and killing for 20 years will hold up their part of an agreement to make sure ALL your military forces get out of the country you just gave them safely ?
Trump is a real moron.
Have a nice day

Back