Trump Slammed Over ‘Disgraceful’ Behavior at Soldiers’ Graves

Some on Team Crazy are asking Trump to dump Vance and hire RFK Jr. but I doubt that will happen. Didn't Trump offer to make him Secretary of the Interior in violation of federal law?
J.D. Vance has been getting boo-ed off stage by the TRUMPTARDS at the Trump rallies. And then J.D. says to the crowds- "I realize there are a lot of haters out there, but I stand behind my comments"!

I have not heard Trump's response to this new revelation, but this has to be bad news for TRUMP!

SO, yes, he may try and swap J.D. out for Kennedy- here in the 11th hour.

Anyone who beheads a poor helpless beached whale, dumps a dead baby bear out into Central Park, and claims to have Brain Worms will fit into TRUMP'S TEAM CRAZY!

like I have said you don't hear anybody on the right saying a word about his Treasonous agreement with the Taliban.
I really don't think a lot of them on here have even ever read it.
and IF any of them were in that war and actually did read it I don't think they would be backing Trump.
he gave aid and comfort to the people who were still our enemy's and even helped them take over the Afghan government and that IS or IMO should be considered TREASON.
YES it was Trump and his very very stupid agreement that got those people killed.
again I will ask just how stupid can you be to believe your enemy of 20 years, the people you have been fighting and killing for 20 years will hold up their part of an agreement to make sure ALL your military forces get out of the country you just gave them safely ?
Trump is a real moron.
Have a nice day

I honestly can't fault Trump for trying to get the US out of Afghanistan. I don't think anyone could have found a way to do it without the Taliban coming right back in and taking control. So for the US to go ahead and save time and just let the Taliban have control wasn't a big surprise. It is a shame we will have to live with forever. But Afghanistan is called the graveyard of empire for a reason. Few have ever been able to "control" it.

The Taliban are some of the worst people to walk the earth and we certainly did something to knock them for a loop for a while after 9/11. But we got mired in it. Just like the USSR before us.

There was NEVER going to be a good exit from Afghanistan. Never.

They dislike that he embarrassed the current regime pointing out that his "no soldiers died on my watch" BS was, in fact, BS while at the same time he showed that he honored the folks that the left pretends he does not.
I don't know about you, but I would be furious if some politician showed up smirking at my daughter's grave (if she had one), with a thumbs up, and posted it on social media. There are ways to honor the fallen that do not involve smirking over their gravestone.

Considering the family is there with him taking the picture it seems your "poutrage" in their behalf must be symbolic that your opinion is based on partisanship and underscores the shame you display in an attempt to support a man who literally told you their deaths didn't exist, and who checked his watch when he had the chance to show respect.
Apparently the military is also suffering from "poutrage."

US army confirms Arlington cemetery worker ‘pushed aside’ by Trump staff

Strongest official criticism yet over altercation with ex-president’s staff during photo op at military cemetery

US Army rebukes Trump campaign for incident at Arlington National Cemetery

I don't know about you, but I would be furious if some politician showed up smirking at my daughter's grave (if she had one), with a thumbs up, and posted it on social media. There are ways to honor the fallen that do not involve smirking over their gravestone.
I would be furious if the President didn't care enough to even remember that my child died in service to their nation and showed how much he didn't care by checking his watch and fidgeting during ceremonies where she was being honored. Since you didn't speak up then and didn't even think to do so you really are just posturing. Standing with a family at a grave while honoring their veteran who died in service to their nation, then lining up with them to take a picture when they ask, even if he gives a "thumbs up", is infinitely more respectful than checking your watch and then forgetting and dismissing their service.

Now, when you get just as upset at Biden who literally didn't care enough to even remember their service and that they died on his watch (not the watch that he was carefully checking every few minutes when they were brought back to the US, nobody has died on that watch except, I assume, Mickey Mouse and only when he forgets to wind it), at that point I'll carefully consider what you have to say about someone who went with the family to a grave and then took a picture with them... I'll probably still call it "poutrage" and point out how many hypocrites are whining about this that didn't care about Biden's disrespect, but at least you wouldn't be one of those hypocrites.

I honestly can't fault Trump for trying to get the US out of Afghanistan. I don't think anyone could have found a way to do it without the Taliban coming right back in and taking control. So for the US to go ahead and save time and just let the Taliban have control wasn't a big surprise. It is a shame we will have to live with forever. But Afghanistan is called the graveyard of empire for a reason. Few have ever been able to "control" it.

The Taliban are some of the worst people to walk the earth and we certainly did something to knock them for a loop for a while after 9/11. But we got mired in it. Just like the USSR before us.

There was NEVER going to be a good exit from Afghanistan. Never.
It was one of the few things I agreed with Trump. He wanted out but the generals kept him at bay. Joe said enough of this shttt. Losing 13 was sad but it ended a clstrffkkk. We havent lost anyone there since I imagine.

I would be furious if the President didn't care enough to even remember that my child died in service to their nation and showed how much he didn't care by checking his watch and fidgeting during ceremonies where she was being honored. Since you didn't speak up then and didn't even think to do so you really are just posturing. Standing with a family at a grave while honoring their veteran who died in service to their nation, then lining up with them to take a picture when they ask, even if he gives a "thumbs up", is infinitely more respectful than checking your watch and then forgetting and dismissing their service.

Now, when you get just as upset at Biden who literally didn't care enough to even remember their service and that they died on his watch (not the watch that he was carefully checking every few minutes when they were brought back to the US, nobody has died on that watch except, I assume, Mickey Mouse and only when he forgets to wind it), at that point I'll carefully consider what you have to say about someone who went with the family to a grave and then took a picture with them... I'll probably still call it "poutrage" and point out how many hypocrites are whining about this that didn't care about Biden's disrespect, but at least you wouldn't be one of those hypocrites.

So Biden glanced at his watch during a ceremony and he's bad.

Trump stopped attending the "dignified transfer" of the bodies of our fallen soldiers when they came home. Joe almost always attends.

Trump attacked an American POW and mocked him for "getting caught".

Trump had a beef with the family of a fallen US soldier.

Trump supposedly told Kelley that America's fallen soldiers in WWI and WWII were "suckers" and "losers"

I honestly cannot take the suggestion that Biden glancing at his watch is equivalent.

He was invited by the families...they had permission to have a private photographer...
No one knows what conversation was taking place between the President and the family members before the picture was snapped...I rather doubt that he was trying to be disrespectful...
I've yet to see any disappointment expressed from the families who invited him there...
I do agree that there is nothing as sacred as those grounds...Joe should have been there to honor the 13 killed because of his actions...
To me, that is the most extreme disrespect...
Families cannot negate the rules of national cemeteries,, you fuckin low IQ imbecile

The graves in National Cemeteries are very close together. There is no way Trump and that group are not infringing on the graves of other soldiers. I looked at a nummber of pictures from section 60. It is a somber place, and it should be respected. it appears that the Army, veterans groups, and most sensible people are condemning Trumps actions. Take a look at the picture of Mike Pence in that same area. Or Biden. Or Obama. Or Clinton. Or Bush. Then look at the picture of Trump. Which one of these is different than the others.

I find it ironic that Damo claims not to support Trump, but spends countless posts defending his most egregious and heinous actions. Just sayin'. Carry on.
...such as?

Damo doesn't understand- THAT CAMPAIGNING ON A SOLDIER'S GRAVE AND TAKING PHOTO OPPORTUNITIES IS DESPICABLE!

Most certainly when Donald Trump has said that Veterans are SUCKERS and LOSERS!

And since he said that he deserved the MEDAL OF HONOR- after lying about BONE SPURS 4 times to evade going into the military!

And since he was afraid that the rain would mess up his weird-ass HAIR-SPRAYED HAIR-DO, so he refused to honor the Veterans of D-DAY- after the tax-payers spent millions of dollars to fly his BIG FAT ASS over to France to honor the veterans of D-DAY!

Donnie PUSSIED OUT and refused to participate in the ceremony- and just cowered and stayed in his HOTEL!

Every other leader of the FREE WORLD WAS THERE BUT DONALD TRUMP!

Embarrassing and a disgrace- witnessed by the entire world!
No one was campaigning Lizard. You are still hallucinating.

She keeps repeating it because it works on the likes of the Gold Star families who are smiling for the camera. Could you imagine EVER smiling at such a horrific tragedy?
Toxic would have a very, very different stance if that had been Harris or Biden at the graveside doing the exact same smirk and thumbs-up and political grandstanding. That's how low-IQ hypocrites roll.

J.D. Vance has been getting boo-ed off stage by the TRUMPTARDS at the Trump rallies. And then J.D. says to the crowds- "I realize there are a lot of haters out there, but I stand behind my comments"!

I have not heard Trump's response to this new revelation, but this has to be bad news for TRUMP!

SO, yes, he may try and swap J.D. out for Kennedy- here in the 11th hour.

Anyone who beheads a poor helpless beached whale, dumps a dead baby bear out into Central Park, and claims to have Brain Worms will fit into TRUMP'S TEAM CRAZY!
You are still hallucinating, Lizard.

Back