Trump Slammed Over ‘Disgraceful’ Behavior at Soldiers’ Graves

again anybody that was in the Afghan war and has actually read Trumps agreement with the Taliban would see he gave them EVERYTHING they had been fighting for for 20 years and in doing so disrespected every military personal that was killed there or wounded there .they lost their lives and many got wounded for nothing
again if they read that agreement they would not be backing Trump.
Have a nice day

I would be furious if the President didn't care enough to even remember that my child died in service to their nation and showed how much he didn't care by checking his watch and fidgeting during ceremonies where she was being honored. Since you didn't speak up then and didn't even think to do so you really are just posturing. Standing with a family at a grave while honoring their veteran who died in service to their nation, then lining up with them to take a picture when they ask, even if he gives a "thumbs up", is infinitely more respectful than checking your watch and then forgetting and dismissing their service.

Now, when you get just as upset at Biden who literally didn't care enough to even remember their service and that they died on his watch (not the watch that he was carefully checking every few minutes when they were brought back to the US, nobody has died on that watch except, I assume, Mickey Mouse and only when he forgets to wind it), at that point I'll carefully consider what you have to say about someone who went with the family to a grave and then took a picture with them... I'll probably still call it "poutrage" and point out how many hypocrites are whining about this that didn't care about Biden's disrespect, but at least you wouldn't be one of those hypocrites.
Do you think that the duties of the POTUS involve showing up on the anniversary of the death in war of every single service person? Or is that why we have more than one national holiday when we honor and remember them?

The only reason this particular date is super special to the Reichwingers and MAGATs is because it can be used for political capital. I'm surprised that you all aren't screaming about Biden/Harris ignoring the anniversary of the Benghazi deaths, too. Are they less important than these last few Americans killed in war in the last four years?

Last edited:
Trump didn't rape anyone. TDS. Gaslighting.

No court ruled that Trump is a rapist. You are hallucinating.

TDS. Gaslighting.

You are still hallucinating. Wait before your drug wears off before posting again.
Were you there peeking around the corner or something?

HOW DO YOU FUCKING KNOW WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED IN THAT DRESSING ROOM WANKER?

The woman testified that TRUMP raped her, the jury believed her and found him guilty of rape as charged.

Trump was found guilty of rape by a jury of his peers!

Last edited:

Donald Trump has come under fire for what many are calling a “disgraceful” display at Arlington National Cemetery. During a visit to commemorate the third anniversary of the terror attack at Kabul’s Abbey Gate, where 13 American servicemembers lost their lives, Trump was photographed giving a thumbs-up and smiling while standing at the graves of soldiers who died in the chaotic 2021 Afghanistan withdrawal.

The former president’s appearance at the Virginia cemetery was meant to pay tribute to the fallen soldiers, including Staff Sgt. Darin Taylor Hoover and 12 others who died in the attack.

Utah Governor Spencer Cox, who attended the event, shared an image on X (formerly Twitter) and emphasized the gravity of the sacrifice made by the servicemembers. “There’s no greater sacrifice than giving one’s life in defense of our country,” Cox wrote. He praised the opportunity to honor Staff Sgt. Darin Taylor Hoover and the other 12 fallen soldiers.

However, Trump’s demeanor drew sharp criticism. Former Republican congressman Adam Kinzinger, a lieutenant colonel in the Air National Guard, slammed Trump’s “unusual” gesture in the photo. Kinzinger also reminded viewers that Trump’s administration was responsible for negotiating the deal that led to the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan.
1724975548602.png

I was OK, with Trump being there.

But then the photo session began, and everyone began laughing and smiling ear to ear, and Trump was giving a THUMBS UP!

And then the whole thing became a CAMPAIGN ad!

Meanwhile the poor dead soldiers started rolling over and over in their graves.

PATHETIC! Classless! Lack of respect! There was no honor in this. It was despicable.

This was strictly a PHOTO-OP to film a POLITICAL CAMPAIGN commercial!

I am eternally fascinated at how Trump is given a pass to say and do the most appalling things in relation to US veterans.

So why is that? Why is Trump (a draft dodger) allowed to denigrate POW's for "getting caught" as he did with McCain? Why is he allowed to use fallen soldiers for political photo ops?

If a Dem did anything even MARGINALLY like what Trump has done now on many occasions they would have been crucified by the Right. And rightfully so.

I'm curious why Trump is given a pass?
The only people giving him a pass are fellow pedophiles, traitors, anti-American foreigners and white supremacists. Most Americans don't approve.

91ulsi.jpg

US Army rebukes Trump campaign for incident at Arlington National Cemetery​

The US Army issued a stark rebuke of former President Donald Trump’s presidential campaign over the incident on Monday at Arlington National Cemetery, saying in a statement on Thursday that participants in the ceremony “were made aware of federal laws” regarding political activity at the cemetery, and “abruptly pushed aside” an employee of the cemetery.

There is nothing he would not do to further his campaign. He has no moral compass. He has antagonized the military with his idiocy. He has the awareness of an adolescent. You can tell he is used to having yes men around him. You can spot them easily with the shit on their nose. And to think he has admirers. You have to wonder what sense of humanity those people have. You must have some serious low self esteem or snakes in your head to think he is someone to look up to. Much less admire.

From what I have read the Army has said that the pushing/assault incident on the Arlington National Cemetery employee incident is closed. Nothing about Trump's violation of federal law.
I still haven't seen anything in print or on T V
If they are saying that it is probibaly because the worker said she wasn't going to do anything because she is afraid of repercussions , she is a federal worker and she knows if Trump gets back in her job is gone, well I hate to tell her if Trump gets back in her job will still be gone .
and she will have to deal with his MAGA followers and MAGA people in Congress and any people in higher positions then she has.
doesn't matter if she was doing her job Magas will be out for revenge and remember Trump has said he wants to go on his revenge tour as soon as he gets back in IF he ever does.
have a nice day

OOPSIE!
Amid the row between Donald Trump's campaign staff and an official at the Arlington National Cemetery, a photo of Joe Biden from May 2020 has surfaced where he is seen at the Arlington Cemetery. Notably, the photo was taken at section 60, the area where Trump tried to take campaign photographs at but was stopped by the cemetery official, which led to the altercation.
link

Reactions: TOP
Back