Trump Slammed Over ‘Disgraceful’ Behavior at Soldiers’ Graves

I would be furious if the President didn't care enough to even remember that my child died in service to their nation and showed how much he didn't care by checking his watch and fidgeting during ceremonies where she was being honored. Since you didn't speak up then and didn't even think to do so you really are just posturing. Standing with a family at a grave while honoring their veteran who died in service to their nation, then lining up with them to take a picture when they ask, even if he gives a "thumbs up", is infinitely more respectful than checking your watch and then forgetting and dismissing their service.

Now, when you get just as upset at Biden who literally didn't care enough to even remember their service and that they died on his watch (not the watch that he was carefully checking every few minutes when they were brought back to the US, nobody has died on that watch except, I assume, Mickey Mouse and only when he forgets to wind it), at that point I'll carefully consider what you have to say about someone who went with the family to a grave and then took a picture with them... I'll probably still call it "poutrage" and point out how many hypocrites are whining about this that didn't care about Biden's disrespect, but at least you wouldn't be one of those hypocrites.
Biden trying to honor the fallen from the Afghanistan withdrawal would be hypocrisy. It was because of Biden those people died needlessly.

Frankly, I'm glad he stayed away.

The families have said that they asked President Trump... And they hsve very publicly stated that Joe and Co have ignored them... This is three years now.... If you have proof that he has reached out to them , you're more than welcome to share it...
As he asked you, prove it. You are repeating RW propaganda. You won't link up because you know you are lying and just repeating what your masters have told you. You always demand others prove what they say (as you did here), but you offer bupkes yourself.

I would be furious if the President didn't care enough to even remember that my child died in service to their nation and showed how much he didn't care by checking his watch and fidgeting during ceremonies where she was being honored. Since you didn't speak up then and didn't even think to do so you really are just posturing. Standing with a family at a grave while honoring their veteran who died in service to their nation, then lining up with them to take a picture when they ask, even if he gives a "thumbs up", is infinitely more respectful than checking your watch and then forgetting and dismissing their service.

Now, when you get just as upset at Biden who literally didn't care enough to even remember their service and that they died on his watch (not the watch that he was carefully checking every few minutes when they were brought back to the US, nobody has died on that watch except, I assume, Mickey Mouse and only when he forgets to wind it), at that point I'll carefully consider what you have to say about someone who went with the family to a grave and then took a picture with them... I'll probably still call it "poutrage" and point out how many hypocrites are whining about this that didn't care about Biden's disrespect, but at least you wouldn't be one of those hypocrites.
You are one sick FUCK and HATEFUL BASTARD!

Good luck even living with your hateful self!

YOU BITTER HATEFUL ASSHOLE!

THIS IS WHY KAMALA WILL WIN- BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE SICK OF YOU HATEFUL BASTARDS!

Last edited:
So Biden glanced at his watch during a ceremony and he's bad.
Yup.
Trump stopped attending the "dignified transfer" of the bodies of our fallen soldiers when they came home. Joe almost always attends.
Inversion fallacy.
Trump attacked an American POW and mocked him for "getting caught".
Hallucination.
Trump had a beef with the family of a fallen US soldier.
Nope. That was Biden.
Trump supposedly told Kelley that America's fallen soldiers in WWI and WWII were "suckers" and "losers"
Hallucination.
I honestly cannot take the suggestion that Biden glancing at his watch is equivalent.
it isn't.

I honestly can't fault Trump for trying to get the US out of Afghanistan. I don't think anyone could have found a way to do it without the Taliban coming right back in and taking control. So for the US to go ahead and save time and just let the Taliban have control wasn't a big surprise. It is a shame we will have to live with forever. But Afghanistan is called the graveyard of empire for a reason. Few have ever been able to "control" it.

The Taliban are some of the worst people to walk the earth and we certainly did something to knock them for a loop for a while after 9/11. But we got mired in it. Just like the USSR before us.

There was NEVER going to be a good exit from Afghanistan. Never.
well he is the one that fucked it all up not Biden.
it was unworkable right from the start.
and Trump knew it.

As he asked you, prove it. You are repeating RW propaganda. You won't link up because you know you are lying and just repeating what your masters have told you. You always demand others prove what they say (as you did here), but you offer bupkes yourself.
So your 'proof' is left wing propaganda. Gotit.

Trump is a rapist.
Trump didn't rape anyone. TDS. Gaslighting.
The court ruled that he is
No court ruled that Trump is a rapist. You are hallucinating.
and anyone can call him a rapist because he is one as the word rape is normally understood by the average person.
TDS. Gaslighting.
The fact that you think it is perfectly OK for a man to take your daughter, shove her up against the wall, pull down her tights and stick his finger insider her privates when she says "no" says a lot about you.
You are still hallucinating. Wait before your drug wears off before posting again.

Nope. Biden fucked it all up, and committed an act of treason doing it!
AGAIN why don't YOU actually READ the God damn agreement before running your mouth off and keep making yourself look like a bigger asshole then you already do?
Trump GAVE the Taliban EVERYTHING they had been fighting for for 20 years and in doing so HE is the one that committed TREASON.
Have a nice day

Back