Trump supporter forces her goofy goofball views on shoppers

hqdefault.jpg

Since you claim she's a Trump supporter despite not evidence to back it up, perhaps you can tell us how many she's attended and prove it.

Are you upset because I posted that video of your wife, peckerwood BOY?

All the fellers up here in the hills 'n hollers say I got me a purty mouth. They jest like it cuz I ain't got no teeth left.

Well I hope you boys have lots of fun together, Cletus.

Are you upset because I posted that video of your wife, peckerwood BOY?

Well I hope you boys have lots of fun together, Cletus.

You're upset because after you posted a picture you claimed was me and I challenged you to come where you indicated you knew, you realized you were the same type pussy that ran when I came to Orlando.

Still changing posts, huh? You'll deserve everything you get if you ever come out of hiding.

True, but every once in awhile, you say something that actually makes sense.

Like now, for example.

You, an adult, have to resort to changing posts, a tactic that any middle school kid could do, and you call me the retard. ROFL

The hit cur yelps! :rofl2:

You lied. I caught you lying, and you're so mad that now, you're really mad.

Like I said, her language and behavior reminds me of you. Or DEMOCRAT Domer.

Everybody knows the bitch is typical of a Trump-voting right-wing Bible thumping skank.

If you want proof, you can see the same goofy bitch below at 0:11....

So suck on that, you lying troll piece of shit. :321:

You're upset because after you posted a picture you claimed was me and I challenged you to come where you indicated you knew, you realized you were the same type pussy that ran when I came to Orlando.

Still changing posts, huh? You'll deserve everything you get if you ever come out of hiding.

You never showed up here and you know it.

But you're so ashamed of your cowardice, you have to twist reality around backwards like the lying redneck shitbag you are.

You're even too scared to tell me what state or hick town you live in.

Everybody knows the bitch is typical of a Trump-voting right-wing Bible thumping skank.

If you want proof, you can see the same goofy bitch below at 0:11....

So suck on that, you lying troll piece of shit. :321:

LOL. Good catch.

Back