Trump supporter forces her goofy goofball views on shoppers

So you say. That's your opinion. Opinions aren't facts.

You're a liar, and that's a fact. This thread is incontrovertible proof that you lied.

I caught you lying, and that made you so mad.

You didn't catch shit other than crabs from your male hooker bf.

And you haven't proven I've lied about anything.

The fat fundie Trumptard gal is the same in both videos.

Prove it isn't or shut your dick holster mouth.

When you used a pejorative racial epithet that may or may not apply to Somad, you also implied that all Black people are like him.

Call him a liar. He lied, so that's what he is, and it's not a racial slur.

Just cut it out, OK?

Today's Klan doesn't use that word in public settings, not because they don't like it, but because they want to trick people into thinking that they are civilized.

That's why you're pissing your panties at peckerwood BOY about it.

You didn't catch shit

I caught you lying. Your thread tile says something the article Y O U posted doesn't confirm,, Ergo, you lied. You're a liar.

The fat fundie Trumptard gal is the same in both videos. Prove it isn't or shut your dick holster mouth.

You made the claim that the woman in both videos is the same person, so you have to prove it's true.

I'll understand if you can't, of course.

That's the way it works, and that makes you so mad.

Today's Klan doesn't use that word in public settings.

I'm not familiar with the latest utterances by "today's Klan". Since you seem to be claiming that you are, when and where did you supposedly witness their avoidance of that epithet?

I caught you lying. Your thread tile says something the article Y O U posted doesn't confirm,, Ergo, you lied. You're a liar.

You made the claim that the woman in both videos is the same person, so you have to prove it's true.

That's the way it works, and that makes you so mad.

Prove I lied, retard.

I'm not familiar with the latest utterances by "today's Klan". Since you seem to be claiming that you are, when and where did you supposedly witness their avoidance of that epithet?

Liar.

It's a well known Klan propaganda tactic.

You know it's true because you've received the directives from your leader David Duke.

When you used a pejorative racial epithet that may or may not apply to Somad, you also implied that all Black people are like him.

Call him a liar. He lied, so that's what he is, and it's not a racial slur.

Just cut it out, OK?

That's what you inferred.

Even if true, that still makes both of us many times more civilized and intelligent than the ignorant peckerwood trash like you act like.

By the very nature of what you are, you have low level intelligence.

Being the "smartest" of that kind is like saying you're the least physically handicapped among a group of wheelchair bound cripples.

By the very nature of what you are, you have low level intelligence.

Being the "smartest" of that kind is like saying you're the least physically handicapped among a group of wheelchair bound cripples.

By the very nature of what you are, you just barely have the intelligence level of a farm animal.

Being the "smartest" of that kind is like saying you're the most trainable on where to eat and shit among a group of various species of livestock.

By the very nature of what you are, you just barely have the intelligence level of a farm animal.

Being the "smartest" of that kind is like saying you're the most trainable on where to eat and shit among a group of various species of livestock.

^^^Doesn't have an original thought in his head.

^^^Thought a fucking black POS was qualified to be President based on skin color

No, I KNEW a black, Harvard educated Constitutional scholar was qualified to be President based on his intellect, ideas and personal comportment.

You, being the low educated redneck hillbilly trash that you are, will have to Google the word comportment just to know what it means.

Dumbass n-lover.
Stupid fucking peckerwood Klan drooler.

At least you were smart enough to go into hiding after making a foolish challenge about taking my guns. What's funny is I still have them and more and there isn't a fucking thing you can do about it.

You can ass-fuck yourself with your guns then lick them clean for all I care you retarded barrel stroker.

The fact that you cower like a scared chicken inside your filthy little toilet-porch trailer needing your guns to protect you, just proves what a sad little coward you are.

No, I KNEW a black, Harvard educated Constitutional scholar was qualified to be President based on his intellect, ideas and personal comportment.

You, being the low educated redneck hillbilly trash that you are, will have to Google the word comportment just to know what it means.

Stupid fucking peckerwood Klan drooler.

You can ass-fuck yourself with your guns then lick them clean for all I care you retarded barrel stroker.

The fact that you cower like a scared chicken inside your filthy little toilet-porch trailer needing your guns to protect you, just proves what a sad little coward you are.

Since he had none of those, it only leaves you believing his skin color was a qualification. He is nothing more than the by product of a typical runaway black baby daddy and a white trash mother.

Stupid fucking nigger.

Still claiming you know where I am but refusing to show. Still have what you said you could take and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. Make the move, son.

Back