Trump supporter forces her goofy goofball views on shoppers

Since he had none of those, it only leaves you believing his skin color was a qualification.

He had and still has all of those and many more.

More brains and class in his big toe than Trump and every one of his white trash supporters like you put together.

He is nothing more than the by product of a typical runaway black baby daddy and a white trash mother.

It's obvious that you're describing yourself and your ignorant hatred is based on the shame of it.

Stupid fucking nigger.

Is what you'd say to your father if you ever got the chance to meet him or even know who he is.

Still claiming you know where I am but refusing to show. Still have what you said you could take and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. Make the move, son.

Still refusing to provide location data because you're scared shitless that I'd come by and do it.

I should let the ATF and the FBI know about you.

Possible convicted felon illegally in possession of firearms? Possible white nationalist hate group member? Possibly both?

They could trace your IP address easily.

Get you in their database ASAP.

If you're not already.

Just keep running your stupid redneck mouth, peckerwood BOY.

He had all of those. I'm confusing my belief white skin color was a qualification with thinking he didn't.

Since my dad was a nigger, I'm describing myself. I'm so ashamed of the typical way my daddy's kind does, I'm willing to say anything.

It's what I called you because my whore mother, even on her whore bed, was too ashamed to tell me who my daddy is.

I'm glad you've seen fit to come clean and be honest about yourself, but you really should be telling all that to a psychologist.

I'm glad you've seen fit to come clean and be honest about yourself, but you really should be telling all that to a psychologist.

So afraid of the truth he has to change posts. ^^^^^^^

So afraid after issuing a challenge that he went into hiding^^^^^^^

I'm so ignorant and afraid of the truth I have to call everyone who tells it a "nigger". ^^^^^^^

I was so afraid after issuing a challenge that I went into hiding^^^^^^^

I've recommended you getting professional help many times, but you have to take the initiative to get off your fat, lazy peckerwood ass and go find it.

I've recommended you getting professional help many times, but you have to take the initiative to get off your fat, lazy peckerwood ass and go find it.

You've changed posts so many times it proves you're scared shitless. It's why you went into hiding after YOUR challenge was accepted. Maybe it's because you realized you'd made a bad mistake and it's the only way you knew to avoid facing up to it.

I've changed my shorts so many times because I'm so scared I shit them. It's why I went into hiding after YOUR challenge was issued and I pretended to accept it. Maybe it's because I realized I'd made a bad mistake and it's the only way I knew to avoid facing up to it.

I guess admitting all that on this forum makes you feel better, but I really think you should see a professional.

You've obviously got very deep seated mental and emotional problems.

I guess admitting all that on this forum makes you feel better, but I really think you should see a professional.

You've obviously got very deep seated mental and emotional problems.

It's OK, son. I'll be in Orlando soon and we'll see if you show up. If you did like you did last time, you'll be cowering and praying I don't see you.

Can't wait to see what cowardly changes you make to this post.

It's OK, sir. I'm once again going to make the bullshit claim to be in Orlando soon, though like last time, I'll never show up. If you did like you did last time, you'll be waiting for me and I'll be praying we never meet.

Bet you can't wait to see what cowardly claims I'll make in my next post.

Not really.

Your juvenile tripe got boring as hell long ago.

Back