Trump supporter forces her goofy goofball views on shoppers

Despite showing pictures you claim are me and where I live, you refuse to show. Smart on your part, coward.

cfmporch.jpg

If'n thet thar Nomad feller ever wuz ta come on up h'yar ta Chicken Crappin' Falls, by cracky
I'd jes' hafta show him a thang'r two, dad blame-it!!!!

(After he done up an' left an' I came out from hidin' underneath my trailer that is...)

:chicken:

cfmporch.jpg

If'n thet thar Nomad feller ever wuz ta come on up h'yar ta Chicken Crappin' Falls, by cracky
I'd jes' hafta show him a thang'r two, dad blame-it!!!!

(After he done up an' left an' I came out from hidin' underneath my trailer that is...)

:chicken:

Just like I thought. You ran even when I came to Orlando and you run now.

Just like I thought. You ran even when I came to Orlando and you run now.

Lying motherfucker has never been anywhere near Orlando or even Florida.

We would've smelled the overwhelming stink of shit had you ever gotten close.

Lying motherfucker has never been anywhere near Orlando or even Florida.

We would've smelled the overwhelming stink of shit had you ever gotten close.

It's hard for you to know that I was there when you were safely in hiding.

The smell of your cowardice blocked out anything else.

It's hard for you to know that I was there when you were safely in hiding.

The smell of your cowardice blocked out anything else.

If you had shown your stupid, ugly, ignorant hillbilly idiot face anywhere near here...

redneck-angry-1.png

....I would have heard the snickering and outright peals of unmistakable laughter coming from every direction.

If you had shown your stupid, ugly, ignorant hillbilly idiot face anywhere near here...

redneck-angry-1.png

....I would have heard the snickering and outright peals of unmistakable laughter coming from every direction.

If you had been man enough to show up for the challenge that was accepted, you wouldn't have heard a damn thing but for a split second.

If you had been man enough to show up for the challenge that was accepted, you wouldn't have heard a damn thing but for a split second.

No challenge by me was ever accepted by you, ya Chicken Fucking Mook.

BTW, how's the weather been up there in Crappin' Falls anyway?

A few more months and you'll have to start shitting indoors again because everything outside will be frozen solid and you won't be able to just dig a hole like you do in the summer.

No challenge by me was ever accepted by you, ya Chicken Fucking Mook.

BTW, how's the weather been up there in Crappin Falls anyway?

A few more months and you'll have to start shitting indoors again because everything outside will be frozen solid and you won't be able to just dig a hole like you do in the summer.

Since you went into hiding, boy, when it was accepted, that's called an excuse.

You keep posting pictures claiming it's me and where I live even calling it by some name you made up. Why haven't you shown? Wait, you realize you'd return in a manner you wouldn't like.

Since you went into hiding, boy, when it was accepted, that's called an excuse.

You keep posting pictures claiming it's me and where I live even calling it by some name you made up. Why haven't you shown? Wait, you realize you'd return in a manner you wouldn't like.

OK.

Let's start by you giving me driving directions to Crappin' Falls.

What city or town is it near?

OK.

Let's start by you giving me driving directions to Crappin' Falls.

What city or town is it near?

You posted a picture claiming it was me and where I lived. Now you say you don't know. It's clear you're a scared little pussy afraid of the consequences of running his n-l dick sucker.

I don't know of anywhere named Crappin' Falls. Perhaps that's where you mother is lying face down so all the locals can ass fuck her.

You posted a picture claiming it was me and where I lived. Now you say you don't know. It's clear you're a scared little pussy afraid of the consequences of running his n-l dick sucker.

I don't know of anywhere named Crappin' Falls. Perhaps that's where you mother is lying face down so all the locals can ass fuck her.

How do you expect me to show up if you won't tell me how to get there????

I'm not going to shoot myself out of a CANNON.

I'm not going to ride in a barrel over some water FALLS

For all I know, you could be in Wyoming. Or Idaho. Or MINNESOTA.

If you're scared I'll show up, stop daring me to.

You "no-back" faggot.

How do you expect me to show up if you won't tell me how to get there????

I'm not going to shoot myself out of a CANNON.

I'm not going to ride in a barrel over some water FALLS

For all I know, you could be in Wyoming. Or Idaho. Or MINNESOTA.

If you're scared I'll show up, stop daring me too.

You "no-back" faggot.

You posted a picture you claimed was me and where I live. It means you know. To say you don't, proves you're a coward.

I'm not scared you'll show up. You went into hiding when I came to where you are.

BTW, boy, I still have the guns you said you could take.

You posted a picture you claimed was me and where I live. It means you know. To say you don't, proves you're a coward.

I'm not scared you'll show up. You went into hiding when I came to where you are.

BTW, boy, I still have the guns you said you could take.

I heard you're like an 80 year old man.

Or is that your daddy?

That's nasty even for you.

Problem is I don't drool or wear a diaper. You must be thinking of your whore mother in her old age before that old bitch died.

Awwwww...... the nasty ignorant redneck trailer trash thinks he's hurting my feelings by talking about my mother. :laugh:

You barely knew your mother because the only times she was ever at home was when she was taking a break from being a whore while waiting for her VD to clear up.

Awwwww...... the nasty ignorant redneck trailer trash thinks he's hurting my feelings by talking about my mother. :laugh:

You barely knew your mother because the only times she was ever at home was when she was taking a break from being a whore while waiting for her VD to clear up.

Your feelings should be hurt because such a nasty whore was your mother.

I see my mother daily. You have to visit the whore's graveyard to see where her nasty body lies.

Your feelings should be hurt because such a nasty whore was your mother.

I see my mother daily. You have to visit the whore's graveyard to see where her nasty body lies.

Does she charge you the same amount that she charges everyone else?

Or do you get the "black dude" rate? :laugh:

Back