Trump supporter forces her goofy goofball views on shoppers

I just did. If you think you've won the bet, come and try to collect it. You'll end up going into hiding just like you did after your last challenge was accepted. So sad you're not man enough to take what you think should be taken. Perhaps you're just smart enough to realize it would be the worst move you ever made in your miserable life

Yep, it DOES appear that No Nads really HAS NO NADS. A ball-less wonder!

I just did. If you think you've won the bet, come and try to collect it. You'll end up going into hiding just like you did after your last challenge was accepted. So sad you're not man enough to take what you think should be taken. Perhaps you're just smart enough to realize it would be the worst move you ever made in your miserable life

Just being in a shit hole dump like Crappin' Falls to engage in a juvenile pissing match with a "no-back" faggot like you probably would be the worst move I ever made.

Not because of anything an old limp-dick screwball like you would do, but because I'd never get the stink of Crappin' Falls out of my nose.

Just being in a shit hole dump like Crappin' Falls to engage in a juvenile pissing match with a "no-back" faggot like you probably would be the worst move I ever made.

Not because of anything an old limp-dick screwball like you would do, but because I'd never get the stink of Crappin' Falls out of my nose.

Just like you to run from a challenge, BOY. No wonder you parents refused to claim you as their little girl.

Just like you to run from a challenge, BOY. No wonder you parents refused to claim you as their little girl.

At least I'm not a "no-back" faggot like you, BOY.

Yours is steaming because you constantly let some black BOY stick it there. Your mother must be proud.

This ain't Crappin' Falls, BOY.

We don't do shit like that around here.

At least I'm not a "no-back" faggot like you, BOY.

This ain't Crappin' Falls, BOY.

We don't do shit like that around here.

You're the one that lets black boys fuck you in the ass. Maybe you've done it so long you think that's normal. Perhaps that's why you chose to run and hide when I accepted your challenge. You'd rather get fucked in the ass than have gotten it kicked.

You're the one that lets black boys fuck you in the ass. Maybe you've done it so long you think that's normal. Perhaps that's why you chose to run and hide when I accepted your challenge. You'd rather get fucked in the ass than have gotten it kicked.

More projection from downtown Crappin' Falls

cfmporch.jpg

There you go again posting pictures you claim are me and where I live yet you're still too goddamn scared to show up.

Why don't you vent your frustration and blow off some steam by pounding out a ranting right-wing goofball screed about it and sending it to the Letters to the Editor section of the local newspaper?

Wouldn't that make you feel better?

Why don't you vent your frustration and blow off some steam by pounding out a ranting right-wing goofball screed about it and sending it to the Letters to the Editor section of the local newspaper?

Wouldn't that make you feel better?

Why don't you have the guts to show where you claim I am, coward? I can promise you that if you made that mistake, you wouldn't feel better about having made the worst mistake of your life. There would be something in the local newspaper about you but it wouldn't be in the letter to the editor section.

Why don't you have the guts to show where you claim I am, coward? I can promise you that if you made that mistake, you wouldn't feel better about having made the worst mistake of your life. There would be something in the local newspaper about you but it wouldn't be in the letter to the editor section.

:rofl2:

:fogey: :rant: :blah:

:fu:

Chicken Falls Mama's BOY -►:chicken:

Back