Trump: the Arlington photo op disaster was a set up

^^^
5oz9lm.jpg

Unsurprising the "teacher" didn't pick up on it. :rofl2:
She doesn't know a troll when she's upfront and close to one. :rolleyes:

Shut your stupid whore hole. I mean your own invasion. Every matriarchy in history was destroyed by an invasion. You need people like us or you end up as people like this

All that said, im a: pick the bear, get the bear; kind of guy.

Im sure you're postmenopausal by about 40 years but im sure you'll be fun for someone
^^^
As psychotic as Sybil.

Realist and you know im not racist. But could you be a bigger and more stereotypical pederast?
How would I know that, Lick? Are you saying you'd suck a black cock as willingly as a pink one? Thanks for the 12B attack, dumbass.
Any particular reason you deleted your attachment? Why would i do such a thing?
It had a typo and, by the time I caught it, I couldn't change it.

Here you go, son:
922hgv.jpg

The JPP forum is free and fun, and I can navigate around all the nutjobs here no problem. The one thing I miss about DP is that violent or racist rhetoric was forbidden.
How can you tell who are the violent and/or racist fuckwits if they can't be themselves? I consider the Wild West nature of JPP to be a huuuuge benefit to the FBI and CIA (domestic and international law enforcement). :thup:

This is why all the MAGAt terrorists, wannabe terrorists and anti-American foreigners like @Lionfish, @SmarterthanYou and @Stone consider me a "snitch"; because I abide by my oath to the Constitution and, following the maxim of anti-terrorism, if I see something, I report it. It's up the agencies themselves to take action or not.

It's also why I'm on Truth Social. LOL

68vww9.jpg

Last edited:
How would I know that, Lich? Are you saying you'd suck a black cock as willingly as a pink one? Thanks for the 12B attack, dumbass

You don't remember my point: "race" is a british equivocation fallacy meant to turn family into competition to justify nepotism and slippery slope for aristocracy?

You're a lying faggot monkey or brain dead lying faggot monkey.

Not sure which.....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240831-115708.png
    Screenshot_20240831-115708.png
    702.9 KB · Views: 0
Trump is a disgusting turd who never, ever should have been elected to the presidency. I think he will exit the American political scene right after the November election. I hope the Republican Party is able to heal itself quickly after they flush him. We need a strong second party to keep the other one in reasonable check.

TDS is a severe mental condition causing those afflicted with it to look stupid, erupt like morons and lie like sociopaths. . :palm:

Back