Trump: the Arlington photo op disaster was a set up

tenor.gif

triggered-ksi.gif
Please continue with your IDIOCY and Buffoonery!

Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your lack of insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it ever so much more rapidly. If cluelessness were crude oil, your scalp would be crawling with caribou, and swimming with SPERM WHALES!

Last edited:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240826-192558.png
    Screenshot_20240826-192558.png
    301.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 15992245-large.jpg
    15992245-large.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1563318318662_015816.jpg
    1563318318662_015816.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 0
  • 331ac08a-eadc-4e47-a0a5-e213289710c7_113359.png
    331ac08a-eadc-4e47-a0a5-e213289710c7_113359.png
    623.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 71aTFMORMeL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
    71aTFMORMeL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 7346d5800ea3f7ce4e0e370547065025_500_032845 (1).jpg
    7346d5800ea3f7ce4e0e370547065025_500_032845 (1).jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 92062e.jpg
    92062e.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 0
  • FrankLucas (1).jpg
    FrankLucas (1).jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 0
  • GSaVyalX0AAb1a1.jpeg
    GSaVyalX0AAb1a1.jpeg
    227 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot-20240831-113827 (1).jpg
    Screenshot-20240831-113827 (1).jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 0

Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your lack of insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it ever so much more rapidly. If cluelessness were crude oil, your scalp would be crawling with caribou, and swimming with SPERM WHALES!

That's the dumbest sht I've ever read....

Projection from a mental case. :laugh:

I wish you had a brain. I bet your mom wishes she had gotten an abortion. :laugh:

Sez faggot monkey that can't recognise truth either exists independently of you and your beliefs or truth doesn't exist at all.
QED, Lick. Your mind has regressed to that of a 16-year-old virgin boy trying to look tough on the Internet. Is this a stabilized medical issue or a deteriorating one?

923ii1.jpg

How can you tell who are the violent and/or racist fuckwits if they can't be themselves? I consider the Wild West nature of JPP to be a huuuuge benefit to the FBI and CIA (domestic and international law enforcement). :thup:

This is why all the MAGAt terrorists, wannabe terrorists and anti-American foreigners like @Lionfish, @SmarterthanYou and @Stone consider me a "snitch"; because I abide by my oath to the Constitution and, following the maxim of anti-terrorism, if I see something, I report it. It's up the agencies themselves to take action or not.

It's also why I'm on Truth Social. LOL

68vww9.jpg
LOL, I seriously doubt the trumtard incel keyboard warriors are on the FBI's radar. If any of the internet toughguys like @Matt Dillon or @Earl faced any threat in r/l the only casualty would be their poop-filled trou.

You don't remember my point: "race" is a british equivocation fallacy meant to turn family into competition to justify nepotism and slippery slope for aristocracy?

You're a lying faggot monkey or brain dead lying faggot monkey.

Not sure which.....
Niiice conspiracy theory, dude. Do you mutter phrases like "brain dead lying faggot monkey" or "lying faggot monkey" whenever the facility staff walk by, Lick? Do you often complain about finding pubes in your pudding at the dinner table when others never complain? Does this make them a "brain dead lying faggot monkey"

I'm certain that if you think long enough, a glimmer of truth might come to you, but I doubt you have the spine to admit it. Most angry, bitter, hateful MAGAts like yourself, are, at heart, very scared people. Fear is our most basic survival trait resulting in a "fight or flight response" across the animal spectrum. Seeing how a person reacts to fear has always been of great interest to me. Their reaction to fear reveals their most basic form of personality. It's the base layer of a pyramid that forms their personality and, IMO, their entire life.

You slinging juvenile phrase like "brain dead lying faggot monkey" is a form of fighting, as silly and cowardly as it is.

You can't be brave without taking risks, Lick. Cowards never take risks. They'll use their safe space on an anonymous message board to call other Americans hateful names to vent their spleens. The handful of anti-American foreigners on JPP do the same.

Fine. Sticks and Stones and all, but I find it an interesting reaction to their fear(s). Usually the basic fear is death, but it could be being shuffled to a bigger shithole than they are already residing or that their much younger wife is out fucking illegal immigrants while they're stuck in a medical facility AKA old folk's home. It varies. I'm guessing yours is death. Your wife is long gone which would explain most of your bitterness and/or anger and that you never had much money anyways. Are you licking the State's tit, Lick?

LOL, I seriously doubt the trumtard incel keyboard warriors are on the FBI's radar. If any of the internet toughguys like @Matt Dillon or @Earl faced any threat in r/l the only casualty would be their poop-filled trou.
It's not like the old days with FBI agents logging onto forums and to monitor them. The War on Terror pushed surveillance a decade or two into the future. Now, like Facebook and Amazon monitoring your interests and click/buying patterns, the heroes in our intelligence services and law enforcement agencies can monitor the Internet using similar algorithms....which our tax dollars probably paid for in the first place. LOL

The key issue domestically is the Fourth Amendment and Probable Cause. Law enforcement agencies need a reason to look into something. I'm not a lawyer so I'm certain there's more to it, but that's the way it seems to play out in both real life and the thousand hours I spent watching Law & Order. :)

All they need is a reason and that starts with a tip....not that anyone supplying the tip is likely to hear back. All we can do is judge by the results. :flagsal:

https://www.dhs.gov/see-something-say-something/how-to-report-suspicious-activity

923nsu.jpg

Last edited:
Perhaps you haven't been paying attention but Trump and Vance are campaigning against Kamookie Monster and Tampon Tim. Of course the Trump campaign is going to make campaign ads attacking Harris. Are you new at this?

Nonetheless, there is no difference that matters in this case. Why do you think it somehow matters?
I believe it is you who haven't been paying attention.

Arlington National Cemetery expressly forbids using photos and video taken at the cemetery from being used in partisan campaign ads...which is EXACTLY what the Trump campaign did.

I believe it is you who haven't been paying attention.

Arlington National Cemetery expressly forbids using photos and video taken at the cemetery from being used in partisan campaign ads...which is EXACTLY what the Trump campaign did.
Sybil has memory issues along with his other multiple problems.

Agreed on the law. Why aren't federal charges being filed against Team Trump and his goons who assaulted the woman?

Back