Trump: the Arlington photo op disaster was a set up

Trump is a disgusting turd who never, ever should have been elected to the presidency. I think he will exit the American political scene right after the November election. I hope the Republican Party is able to heal itself quickly after they flush him. We need a strong second party to keep the other one in reasonable check.
trump won by accident. He's a disgrace.

But...he will never leave the political scene. He will register to run the day after he loses in November (as he did in '20) because it affords him the ability to fundraise in order to pay his legal bills.

This sounds like another AProudLefty nothing-burger. What are the images in question? I noticed that the Trump interview segment was heavily cropped to remove all context. Of what is Trump being accused?

Do you have anything other than negative TDS-driven innuendo?
The Trump campaign used photos and video of his visit to Arlington in campaign posts on social media.

Last edited:

Cox says email featuring photo op with Trump at Arlington Cemetery ‘never intended to be used’

My campaign sent out an email this morning about an event I attended at Arlington National Cemetery on Monday. This was not a campaign event and was never intended to be used by the campaign. The email did not go through the proper channels and should not have been sent. Honoring those who serve should never be ‘political.’ We’re committed as we move forward, to ensure that we run the best campaign possible and we’ll be accomplish that by not politicizing things that shouldn`t be politicized.

trump won by accident. He's a disgrace.

But...he will never leave the political scene. He will register to run the day after he loses in November (as he did in '20) because it affords him the ability to fundraise in order to pay his legal bills.
I hope you are wrong about him not finally leaving the political scene. He is a disgrace to America...and it is time that the Republican Party realize that he is a disgrace to them also.

Cox says email featuring photo op with Trump at Arlington Cemetery ‘never intended to be used’

My campaign sent out an email this morning about an event I attended at Arlington National Cemetery on Monday. This was not a campaign event and was never intended to be used by the campaign. The email did not go through the proper channels and should not have been sent. Honoring those who serve should never be ‘political.’ We’re committed as we move forward, to ensure that we run the best campaign possible and we’ll be accomplish that by not politicizing things that shouldn`t be politicized.

YEP they are trying to backpedal this to try and not make it look so bad.
They are all POS scumbags
have a nice day

Oh lookie...more desperate GOP whataboutism.

What about isms. No It's basic glass house-isms.

You have no right to criticize when you literally traded their lives for cheap bacha bazi dope. It's as if you just wanted to use them as suckers and losers all along. Someone points out that's what they really were and you slime faggots act like telling them so is worse that your making them so.

Firstly, trump didn't say they were suckers and losers, i did. But you, you're ones with the habit of using them for suckers and losers.

So shut your filthy whore hole.
And yes i would eat a dog.

Attachments

• FrankLucas (1).jpg
    FrankLucas (1).jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1724975548602.png
    1724975548602.png
    579.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240829-011912.jpg
    Screenshot_20240829-011912.jpg
    402.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 7346d5800ea3f7ce4e0e370547065025_500_032845 (1).jpg
    7346d5800ea3f7ce4e0e370547065025_500_032845 (1).jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 01242018_pedophiles_0758522.jpg
    01242018_pedophiles_0758522.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240826-192558.png
    Screenshot_20240826-192558.png
    301.6 KB · Views: 0
What kind of Sociopathic, sick FUCK gives a "THUMBS UP" and SMILES while visiting Arlington National Cemetery?

"Photos of Trump posted on TikTok show him smiling and giving a "thumbs up" sign beside the grave marker of Marine Staff Sgt. Darin Taylor Hoover, with members of the fallen soldier's family."
Only a sociopath on steroids would do something so awful.

Trying to back up.

I am aware of no disaster for Trump and the Resistance....it was yet more evidence of how the Regime hates us, which means we are over the target.

Back