Trump: the Arlington photo op disaster was a set up

You lick his nuts daily.

Clearly homos have no compunction about homosexual harassment, or for that matter, afghan pederast heroin cartel warcrime coverups.

Attachments

• 7346d5800ea3f7ce4e0e370547065025_500_032845 (1).jpg
    7346d5800ea3f7ce4e0e370547065025_500_032845 (1).jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240829-011912.jpg
    Screenshot_20240829-011912.jpg
    402.6 KB · Views: 0
IMO it is going to take the Republican party YEARS to recover from the mess Trump and the MAGA have made of it.
and I do not think it will ever be as great of a political party it use to be.
Have a nice day
Republicans have been completely useless, or worse, for many decades.

I don't know there was a time years before Trump they did have SOME respect.
it is going to take them a long long time to get any where near that type of respect back that is for sure,
Have a nice day
The Revolution fully intends to outlaw conservative political parties......just look at what Europe does to political parties who dispute the regime....they get hammered all day long every day.

The Revolution fully intends to outlaw conservative political parties......just look at what Europe does to political parties who dispute the regime....they get hammered all day long every day.
well if you think that maybe you should read the 2025 project trump is following.
now there is a plan to shut down political parties , take away peoples first and second amendment rights and turn this country into a dictatorship.
YES Trump is doing just about everything they say to do to the letter.
Watch out what you wish for once you get it and it turns on you it is way too late to go back
have a nice day

The Trump campaign used photos and video of his visit to Arlington in campaign posts on social media.
And? Do you mean like these?

explore-history-anc.jpg

mattbridgesphotography_changing-of-the-guard-ceremony-at-arlington-national-cemetery_yesmydccool.jpg.webp

27election-live-arlington-gqpz-articleLarge.jpg

image-asset.jpeg

soldiers-Normandy-American-Cemetery-and-Memorial-soil.jpg

So apparently Trump and his team got permission to take some photographs which he shared with others. Thank you for confirming that this was exactly the nothing-burger that I had presumed it to be.

What kind of Sociopathic, sick FUCK gives a "THUMBS UP" and SMILES while visiting Arlington National Cemetery?
What kind of sociopathic, sick fuck mocks decent people who want to honor their deceased family members at Arlington National Cemetery? Hint: that would be you. Are you a member of the Westboro Baptist Church?

newFile-6.jpg

Reactions: TOP
And? Do you mean like these?

explore-history-anc.jpg

mattbridgesphotography_changing-of-the-guard-ceremony-at-arlington-national-cemetery_yesmydccool.jpg.webp

27election-live-arlington-gqpz-articleLarge.jpg

image-asset.jpeg

soldiers-Normandy-American-Cemetery-and-Memorial-soil.jpg

So apparently Trump and his team got permission to take some photographs which he shared with others. Thank you for confirming that this was exactly the nothing-burger that I had presumed it to be.

What kind of sociopathic, sick fuck mocks decent people who want to honor their deceased family members at Arlington National Cemetery? Hint: that would be you. Are you a member of the Westboro Baptist Church?

newFile-6.jpg
Dems are embarrassed that Joe and Kam wouldn't do their job to be there to honor the men and women who died because of their. directive...The families asked President Trump to stand with them, and he did...
(If the families of other veterans buried there were offended, that is unfortunate, and an apology could be issued...but it's clear that it was not intentional...
Bottom line...at least it's not another picture of Joe checking his watch....)
The Army considers the matter closed...

Why do you say that? Trump has nothing to do with Project 2025.

Why do you say this? Did Trump become President and I somehow missed it? How is Trump acting as President?
so you think so.
why don't you read the 2025 project and then compare it to just what Trump has been doing it is apparent that you have not bothered to read it yet.
and I never said that moron wasn't President.
he was and he had over 140 of the people that wrote the 2025 project in his cabinet and has taken advice from them.
and they have learned in that time working with him just how to get him to do what they want and they are working him good.
Have a nice day

I have to ask just when did the day these people were killed on become a notional remembrance day where the President is expected to lay a wreath on their graves?
I don't remember reading that it did.
Just asking can somebody post a link for me I haven't been able to find any

Lol, spaz is so triggered he had to respond twice.
I had more to say. What's your counterpoint that you have gay sex fantasies about putin all day long or that you have no compunction about homosexual harassment? You're the living embodiment if why there's no such thing as homophobia. There's only a well reasoned and perfectly logical reason to grief your whole kind out of society and back into your cloisters and monasteries. Phobia necessitates the condition of being irrational. Given what you'd do at your earliest possible convenience and regardless of the instructions given to you, run an "afghan pederast heroin cartel" and "afghan pederast heroin cartel warcrime coverup" there's clearly no such thing as homophobia. After that, you also have a clear and defining habit of homosexual harassment. If you have no compunction for that you have no compunction for either way that point could be taken. This us highly suggestive it has the quality if universal truth. You have no compunction for either homosexual harrasment as "homosexual sexual harassment" or as "harrasment of homosexuals." As such, i claim that you're forfeit of your right to exist in public.

Back