Trump: the Arlington photo op disaster was a set up

I had more to say. What's your counterpoint that you have gay sex fantasies about putin all day long or that you have no compunction about homosexual harassment? You're the living embodiment if why there's no such thing as homophobia. There's only a well reasoned and perfectly logical reason to grief your whole kind out of society and back into your cloisters and monasteries. Phobia necessitates the condition of being irrational. Given what you'd do at your earliest possible convenience and regardless of the instructions given to you, run an "afghan pederast heroin cartel" and "afghan pederast heroin cartel warcrime coverup" there's clearly no such thing as homophobia. After that, you also have a clear and defining habit of homosexual harassment. If you have no compunction for that you have no compunction for either way that point could be taken. This us highly suggestive it has the quality if universal truth. You have no compunction for either homosexual harrasment as "homosexual sexual harassment" or as "harrasment of homosexuals." As such, i claim that you're forfeit of your right to exist in public.
LMAO!!!

This kid is too easy!!

carlton.gif

Don't doubt it (: it wont be me and there will be no way to prove i had any connection in any way, but don't doubt it.

I always get what i wish for.
Only pussies make threats on the internet.

I nominate you as the board's designated pussy.

Can I get a second?

Only homos try emasculation online.

And i don't make threats. Im just giving you the opportunity to change your behaviours by showing you what they are. It wont change anything tho and thusly it's not a threat.

I always get what i wish for.

Even ai can figure what lich gold means, how is this not homosexual harrasment?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240831-112136-min.png
    Screenshot_20240831-112136-min.png
    639.6 KB · Views: 0
Back