Trump: the Arlington photo op disaster was a set up

What about isms. No It's basic glass house-isms.

You have no right to criticize when you literally traded their lives for cheap bacha bazi dope. It's as if you just wanted to use them as suckers and losers all along. Someone points out that's what they really were and you slime faggots act like telling them so is worse that your making them so.

Firstly, trump didn't say they were suckers and losers, i did. But you, you're ones with the habit of using them for suckers and losers.

So shut your filthy whore hole.
And yes i would eat a dog.
And Y-O-U have no right to criticize others until you first call Trump out for his despicable actions at Arlington national Cemetery.

And? Do you mean like these?

explore-history-anc.jpg

mattbridgesphotography_changing-of-the-guard-ceremony-at-arlington-national-cemetery_yesmydccool.jpg.webp

27election-live-arlington-gqpz-articleLarge.jpg

image-asset.jpeg

soldiers-Normandy-American-Cemetery-and-Memorial-soil.jpg

So apparently Trump and his team got permission to take some photographs which he shared with others. Thank you for confirming that this was exactly the nothing-burger that I had presumed it to be.

What kind of sociopathic, sick fuck mocks decent people who want to honor their deceased family members at Arlington National Cemetery? Hint: that would be you. Are you a member of the Westboro Baptist Church?

newFile-6.jpg
The Trump campaign used the photos and videos in a campaign ad attacking Harris.

Anyone but a partisan GOP shill knows there is a WORLD of difference between simply "sharing the photos" and using them in a campaign ad.

The Trump campaign used photos and video of his visit to Arlington in campaign posts on social media.

Let me see if I have this straight...

Trump and the GOP were outraged that some NFL players practiced their 1st amendment rights and took a knee...

But Trump using photos and video taken in front of the graves of our honored dead at ANC in campaign ads doesn't bother them at all.

The hypocrisy is astounding...mind boggling.

Cox says email featuring photo op with Trump at Arlington Cemetery ‘never intended to be used’

My campaign sent out an email this morning about an event I attended at Arlington National Cemetery on Monday. This was not a campaign event and was never intended to be used by the campaign. The email did not go through the proper channels and should not have been sent. Honoring those who serve should never be ‘political.’ We’re committed as we move forward, to ensure that we run the best campaign possible and we’ll be accomplish that by not politicizing things that shouldn`t be politicized.

Has Donald the Vulgarian's campaign issued something similar, or are they still pretending that it wasn't a campaign event and the smirking thumbs-up photo was AI-generated by Harris's campaign to make him look like a total sleazebag?

Dems are embarrassed that Joe and Kam wouldn't do their job to be there to honor the men and women who died because of their. directive...The families asked President Trump to stand with them, and he did...
(If the families of other veterans buried there were offended, that is unfortunate, and an apology could be issued...but it's clear that it was not intentional...
Bottom line...at least it's not another picture of Joe checking his watch....)
The Army considers the matter closed...
^ ^ ^ ^

Swallowed the party line -- hook, line, sinker, pole, reel, and boat. :laugh:

I have to ask just when did the day these people were killed on become a notional remembrance day where the President is expected to lay a wreath on their graves?
I don't remember reading that it did.
Just asking can somebody post a link for me I haven't been able to find any
It's a brand new holiday just created last week by our Glorious (Wannabe) Leader. If you had been regularly attending meetings on Fox and paying your $50/month dues, you would have gotten the email. Shame!

The Trump campaign used the photos and videos in a campaign ad attacking Harris.
Perhaps you haven't been paying attention but Trump and Vance are campaigning against Kamookie Monster and Tampon Tim. Of course the Trump campaign is going to make campaign ads attacking Harris. Are you new at this?

Anyone but a partisan GOP shill knows there is a WORLD of difference between simply "sharing the photos" and using them in a campaign ad.
Nonetheless, there is no difference that matters in this case. Why do you think it somehow matters?

Back