Trump: the Arlington photo op disaster was a set up

If a whole party stoops so low as to use homosexual harrasment to hide they're positions and opinions were crushed, "trading the lives of our troops for cheap bacha bazi heroin" then it's safe to say their whole platform is just homosexual harrasment.

Checkmate
coup de grâce

92062e.jpg

Attachments

• 7346d5800ea3f7ce4e0e370547065025_500_032845 (1).jpg
    7346d5800ea3f7ce4e0e370547065025_500_032845 (1).jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240829-011912.jpg
    Screenshot_20240829-011912.jpg
    402.6 KB · Views: 0
  • FrankLucas (1).jpg
    FrankLucas (1).jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240826-192558.png
    Screenshot_20240826-192558.png
    301.6 KB · Views: 0
It appears everyone else knows you like to "lich gold" too.

Are you homosexual, Lick?

See how that can't even stop being faggoty under color of being exposed for trading soldiers for this sht?

Screenshot-20240831-113827.png

And literally by a dixiecrat in nam for same

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240831-115708.png
    Screenshot_20240831-115708.png
    702.9 KB · Views: 0
Is this all the D̶e̶m̶o̶c̶r̶a̶t̶s̶NAMBLAcrats have to offer? Slags and fags?
I'm not a Democrat nor a supporter of NAMBLA, Lick. Why do you think I want to fuck little boys?

The North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA, stylized as NAMbLA) is a pedophilia and pederasty advocacy organization in the United States. It works to abolish age-of-consent laws criminalizing adult sexual involvement with minors and campaigns for the release of men who have been jailed for sexual contacts with minors that did not involve what it considers coercion.

^^^
Homosexual harassment from a sock. Do you type one handed while playing with your sock, Lick?

You should go to film school. You're a great projector.

“Accuse your enemy of what you are doing, as you are doing it to create confusion.” -NAMBLAcrat playbook

I'm not a Democrat nor a supporter of NAMBLA, Lick. Why do you think I want to fuck little boys?

You love pederisms, emasculation, and completely forgive faggots like crenshaw.

How could you be anything else? How you identify is either secondary or meaningless to how you FACTUALLY are

You should go to film school. You're a great projector.

“Accuse your enemy of what you are doing, as you are doing it to create confusion.” -NAMBLAcrat playbook
You're the one who was so "sensitive" to homosexual harassment, Lick. How can that be unless you are sexually attracted to men?

You love pederisms, emasculation, and completely forgive faggots like crenshaw.

How could you be anything else? How you identify is either secondary or meaningless to how you FACTUALLY are
^^^
Runs from the question like a cowardly little sissy.

So you're trying to say man/boy is the one scenario where you're not homosexually rapey?

Even if you won that argument you'd still lose it.

And i never said you were a democrat either. That political party is dead to me. You're now D̶e̶m̶o̶c̶r̶a̶t̶s̶NAMBLAcrats for life.

GUD5ag-KXEAAq-QU5.jpg

See how they can't even stop being faggoty even under the color of being exposed for trading the lives of our soldiers for this sht?

Screenshot-20240831-113827.png

Trump has shown no respect for the military. He has made terrible remarks about soldiers calling them suckers. He faked bone spurs to avoid service in Viet Nam. Can you imagine he said his Viet Nam was avoiding STDs? He is such a pig.
Every candidate has people on staff explaining proper protocols. Trump does not care about them. He does what he wants and defies anyone to say anything about what he does.

Back