Trump: the Arlington photo op disaster was a set up

How is this not homosexual harrasment?
YOu aren't female?

My bad.
Quit being such an 80's guy; s/he could be something in between or "gender confused" like @moon .

a664245e012c40aabbc3126eb4921162.png

Quit being such an 80's guy; s/he could be something in between or "gender confused" like @moon .

a664245e012c40aabbc3126eb4921162.png
But I'm gen X. I'm the quintessential 80's guy.

Who are you posting to, Lick? A lot of MAGAt socks do. Ask Sybil. LOL

I'm sure you're an expert on that but your personal shameless imposing your pederisms, knowing full well they'd normally be received with a bullet in your head, are just plain homosexual predator.

Trump has shown no respect for the military. He has made terrible remarks about soldiers calling them suckers. He faked bone spurs to avoid service in Viet Nam. Can you imagine he said his Viet Nam was avoiding STDs? He is such a pig.
Every candidate has people on staff explaining proper protocols. Trump does not care about them. He does what he wants and defies anyone to say anything about what he does.

That's a heap of sht. Tump never said any of that. But what did you namblacrats actually do...? You happily ran a pederast heroin cartel and associated warcrime coverup. You traded our soldiers for bacha bazi dope. And since when have you sleazy namblacrats been about winning nam? When you found out it was all a gig to ship back heroin in, "dead nigger coffins?"

Attachments

• FrankLucas (1).jpg
    FrankLucas (1).jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240826-192558.png
    Screenshot_20240826-192558.png
    301.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 15992245-large.jpg
    15992245-large.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 92062e.jpg
    92062e.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 0
  • 7346d5800ea3f7ce4e0e370547065025_500_032845 (1).jpg
    7346d5800ea3f7ce4e0e370547065025_500_032845 (1).jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240829-011912.jpg
    Screenshot_20240829-011912.jpg
    402.6 KB · Views: 0
I'm sure you're an expert on that but your personal shameless imposing your pederisms, knowing full well they'd normally be received with a bullet in your head, are just plain homosexual predator.

That's a heap of sht. Tump never said any of that. But what did you namblacrats actually do...? You happily ran a pederast heroin cartel and associated warcrime coverup. You traded our soldiers for bacha bazi dope. And since when have you sleazy namblacrats been about winning nam? When you found out it was all a gig to ship back heroin in, "dead nigger coffins?"
Only as a hunter, son, not as a user. Sock puppet masters are L-O-S-E-R-S. WTF is a pederism? Do you babble a lot in your facility? Shit your Depends? Dripple pudding down your shirt?

I'm not a "namblacrats", dumbass, whatever the fuck that is. Sounds like more babbling from a drunken or drugged up geezer too cowardly to end his pain and lacking the sanity to make sense.

Then you should know from all those shows like "Glee" and "90210". :)

Lick the Golden Rod is clearly someone who isn't fully straight. What does Gen X call it? Cisgender male?

See again how these pederast apologists just can't avoid homosexual harassment? Imagine the repercussions of letting these sleaze out in public.

Only as a hunter, son, not as a user. Sock puppet masters are L-O-S-E-R-S. WTF is a pederism? Do you babble a lot in your facility? Shit your Depends? Dripple pudding down your shirt?

I'm not a "namblacrats", dumbass, whatever the fuck that is. Sounds like more babbling from a drunken or drugged up geezer too cowardly to end his pain and lacking the sanity to make sense.

You're just a sleazy lying faggot monkey. Just shut your whore hole. You clearly need a higher education just to kiss my feet.

So you're demonizing half the country. What a guy. Wat a legend. Makes you feel big. NAZI.
You didn't play statesman for long.
Ahhh...so you are playing.

I am not.

Fear whom you will.

But any American who takes our responsibility as the current keepers of our Republic's well-being...should at least keep a wary eye the Trump.

Don't bother thinking about this.

You won't understand.

Ahhh...so you are playing.

I am not.

Fear whom you will.

But any American who takes our responsibility as the current keepers of our Republic's well-being...should at least keep a wary eye the Trump.

Don't bother thinking about this.

You won't understand.
Self delusion is strong in your response. I'm not playing. I'm serious.

Back