Trump will not win

Who makes this shit up? I'm curious, who simply makes up some wild assed lies and then assumes the public will believe them? The people running--ruining?-- the Harris campaign must be some really stupid Ivy League dumbfucks...
That a guy with a routinely 20 year out of date brain has no idea what is going on comes as no shock at all.

Turn the page to what? She won't state her policies so all we can go by is her votes in the senate. They were more to the left of the squad.
The first time I saw that filthy whore and was aware of her existence was during the Brett Kavanaugh confirmation hearings. What a nasty cunt she was. What the fuck is wrong with America that something like this could be remotely considered for POTUS?

Who makes this shit up? I'm curious, who simply makes up some wild assed lies and then assumes the public will believe them? The people running--ruining?-- the Harris campaign must be some really stupid Ivy League dumbfucks...
There is no lie they won't fabricate. Nothing is below their dignity. They will put you in prison or kill you if given the chance.

I noticed the dumbest conservative on this board is smarter than even the most clever representative of the left. Low intelligence seems a prerequisite for being a devoted democrat.

No one has been even remotely serious about budget balancing since Clinton.

There is no lie they won't fabricate. Nothing is below their dignity. They will put you in prison or kill you if given the chance.

I noticed the dumbest conservative on this board is smarter than even the most clever representative of the left. Low intelligence seems a prerequisite for being a devoted democrat.
Honesty is a character flaw in WOKE.

I, and others, have already informed you that the President is not Congress, and here you are showing that you really are too stupid to learn.
OH so you are one of those right wingers that puts the blame on the DEM Presidents when the debt go up but not on a Republican President .
When the debt goes up under a Republican President it is all Congresses fault.
Well who is the last person to sign budgets into law?
The President that is why they have to take the blame for it ALL of them
Have a nice day

OH so you are one of those right wingers that puts the blame on the DEM Presidents when the debt go up but not on a Republican President .
Nope. I learned a long time ago about the separation of powers and of the different branches of government. I understand that the President is never Congress.

Did you need a lesson? Yes, you do? Just let me know where you want me to start.

When the debt goes up under a Republican President it is all Congresses fault.
Yep. Congress controlls the budget.

Well who is the last person to sign budgets into law?
Ignorance fallacy. The President gets no say whatsoever in the content of the bill he is to sign, and Congress can override any veto.

Learning can really have positive benefits for you if you just give it a try.

Nope. I learned a long time ago about the separation of powers and of the different branches of government. I understand that the President is never Congress.

Did you need a lesson? Yes, you do? Just let me know where you want me to start.

Yep. Congress controlls the budget.

Ignorance fallacy. The President gets no say whatsoever in the content of the bill he is to sign, and Congress can override any veto.

Learning can really have positive benefits for you if you just give it a try.
I learned it too but the majority of people put all the blame for the debt on the President because he is the last one to sign it into law.
And YES Congress controls the budget , the House is where all spending bills HAVE to start it is the President who is the last one to say yes or no so He gets the blame , it seems like it has been that way for years.
Maybe you should open your eyes to that fact and learn something for once.

I learned it too but the majority of people put all the blame for the debt on the President ...
Nope, the majority of leftists always blame the nearest conservative for leftist fuck-ups. Today, leftists blame Donald Trump for every single leftist fuck-up ever. It's totally absurd.

And YES Congress controls the budget , the House is where all spending bills HAVE to start
I'm glad I was able to inspire you to learn something.

it is the President who is the last one to say yes or no
Nope. The President's signature is merely an administrative step; the President gets no say in the content of any law and gets no vote over whether any law passes. However, this will not stop leftists, such as you, from using even a stupid administrative step to blame the nearest conservative for the egregious fuck-ups of leftists.

Please notice that you aren't fooling me.

Nope, the majority of leftists always blame the nearest conservative for leftist fuck-ups. Today, leftists blame Donald Trump for every single leftist fuck-up ever. It's totally absurd.

I'm glad I was able to inspire you to learn something.

Nope. The President's signature is merely an administrative step; the President gets no say in the content of any law and gets no vote over whether any law passes. However, this will not stop leftists, such as you, from using even a stupid administrative step to blame the nearest conservative for the egregious fuck-ups of leftists.

Please notice that you aren't fooling me.
And you right wingers ALWAYS blame the Dems for everything that they fuck up.
And YOU couldn't teach anybody anything you are so stupid
Have a nice night you fucking moron.

Back