Trump will not win

I think I am watching this at a different level that you.....I am at The New Slavers/The Newly Reenslaved Masses vantage point.

Sure that I am not going thus I must be added to the massive new piles of bodies.

I am sad that I dont share your optimism.
I don't plan on getting added to the pile...there's too much to do....;) My take... If there was anyone undecided about who to vote for before that 20 minutes, they aren't anymore...

I don't plan on getting added to the pile...there's too much to do....;) My take... If there was anyone undecided about who to vote for before that 20 minutes, they aren't anymore...
Lucinda was a much needed spiritual boost.......watching how 16 days of love can transform a life.

I want to believe that you are right.

• Love
Reactions: TOP
Lucinda was a much needed spiritual boost.......watching how 16 days of love can transform a life.

I want to believe that you are right.
I wish you would have been able to keep her, but you were the first step in changing her life...
There's not better feeling than that...
You should beiieve me...I don't have time to waste with anything that's not going to make a positive difference for someone...

I wish you would have been able to keep her, but you were the first step in changing her life...
There's not better feeling than that...
You should beiieve me...I don't have time to waste with anything that's not going to make a positive difference for someone...
She will almost certainly stay....where she and her pups are now is a single woman in the rescue who tragically and through no fault of her own lost her Newfie at 8 earlier this year....she says that she is not ready for another....nobody believes her.

She will almost certainly stay....where she and her pups are now is a single woman in the rescue who tragically and through no fault of her own lost her Newfie at 8 earlier this year....she says that she is not ready for another....nobody believes her.
Sounds like a foster fail to me...:)🐾🥰
The timing is just right...I believe those pups we lose send us another just at the right time...
Have you ever read A Dog's Last Will and Testament?

WOMAN calls them Pocket Newfs....breed to be around 100 lb....all the rage I am told.
Uggg...I'm tired of "the rages"...I hope they're healthy...
Our little shorty bull is another one of those "rages"...why, is my question? Well, we know why, but it's just not right...

Ours are 155 and 170...They're so much fun to walk...everyone just loves them, and are just amazed at their size...lol...
WIFE...With MS mind U.....Walked 175/170/97 at the same time......with no trouble at all.

She was understandably proud of herself.

• Love
Also as much as we are told that we should get a damaged mutt from the shelter so many people still want a pure breed puppy.

And I dont condemn them for it.
Well, my take is if someone wants a purebred that badly, there are breed specific rescues...
And you wouldn't believe the "purebreds" at the shelter...abandoned or surrendered...
I don't label any pups (or children) "damaged"....just special needs...guess that's a good thing, considering....;)

WIFE...With MS mind U.....Walked 175/170/97 at the same time......with no trouble at all.

She was understandably proud of herself.
She should be...I do occasionally walk them all at the same time, but only when I know everyone else is still asleep...They are pretty well behaved unless yippy little ones are out and about...lol...
And then they go deaf...lol

Well, my take is if someone wants a purebred that badly, there are breed specific rescues...
And you wouldn't believe the "purebreds" at the shelter...abandoned or surrendered...
I don't label any pups (or children) "damaged"....just special needs...guess that's a good thing, considering....;)
Its a good thing that we The Better People dont have to agree on everything.

She should be...I do occasionally walk them all at the same time, but only when I know everyone else is still asleep...They are pretty well behaved unless yippy little ones are out and about...lol...
And then they go deaf...lol
I dont know what you know about this but when one is sick and everyone is talking morbid "Are you concerned that you will die soon?" accomplishing new things that one values is special.

I dont know what you know about this but when one is sick and everyone is talking morbid "Are you concerned that you will die soon?" accomplishing new things that one values is special.
What I know is that I have the utmost admiration for her, and for anyone in that kind of situation...
That kind of strength is so special...and rare...

Back