Trump will not win

You mean like where the Republicans fuck up the economy and the Dems have to come in and get it back on track like Obama had to do?
you mean where you lie constantly and refuse to pay attention to fact..........remember that Pelosi led the Demmycrats in congress while they added $27T to our $35T debt.......you loved every minute of it........money whores flock together over their ice cream.........

Well Economists say there is only two way to get out of a deep recession /depression and that is spend your way out or a war like WWII. So Bush left us in a recession so deep it was almost a depression and Obama spent our way out instead of starting a war and Trump took the recovered economy Obama left him and claimed it was his and then still fucked it up and putting almost as much on the debt as Obama did and Trump did it all in JUST FOUR YEARS where it took Obama 8 years.
Reagan almost tripled the debt, Bush II doubled it, the right started a lie saying Obama doubled it , and YES it was a LIE. IF Obama had doubled it as the lie says it would have been in the 23 Trillion dollar range not the 19 Trillion dollar range.
It was about 11.8 T when Obama took office if he has doubled it it would have been over 23 T and it wasn't.
And it is a FACT and economist tell us the economy does a lot better when a Dem is in the W H then when a Repuk is.

The Regime will not declare Trump the winner.

Then you get to break out the loin cloth and buffalo head gear and head back to DC for another "tourist visit" to the Capitol! How many cops will get beaten with American flags and fire extinguishers this time? Any one volunteering to shit in Nancy Pelosi's office this time around?

I have to wonder if you guys don't really secretly wish Trump would lose so you could just lose your shit like a toddler crashing from a sugar high and throwing a tantrum on the Mall.

Then you get to break out the loin cloth and buffalo head gear and head back to DC for another "tourist visit" to the Capitol! How many cops will get beaten with American flags and fire extinguishers this time? Any one volunteering to shit in Nancy Pelosi's office this time around?

I have to wonder if you guys don't really secretly wish Trump would lose so you could just lose your shit like a toddler crashing from a sugar high and throwing a tantrum on the Mall.
I am increasingly an outlier sure that Trump will not be declared the winner, and that the great crushing of MAGA starts Jan.....most on my grapevine think that the amount of cheating required is not doable or that the American Empire complete collapse is imminent so let Trump be President and blame it all on him.

I dont see either possibility as remotely plausible.

Who makes this shit up? I'm curious, who simply makes up some wild assed lies and then assumes the public will believe them? The people running--ruining?-- the Harris campaign must be some really stupid Ivy League dumbfucks...
No one who supports that fat, orange fuck may ever comment on the truth of anything. You're all clinically delusional.

And completely ignorant of what reality looks like is how these useless fucks tend to roll.

In a universe where stupid hurts mind you.

I mean really dumb.
Did you see the interview? First of all, there was a schedule, and she was late...by 15 minutes...That was red flag number one...
and requested that the interview was shortened by 5 minutes... Red flag number 2...
And then she fell apart...
(I loved the line that you "need to take responsibility for what happens during your term...she's the biggest example of someone who doesn't...)

Did you see the interview? First of all, there was a schedule, and she was late...by 15 minutes...That was red flag number one...
and requested that the interview was shortened by 5 minutes... Red flag number 2...
And then she fell apart...
(I loved the line that you "need to take responsibility for what happens during your term...she's the biggest example of someone who doesn't...)
I think I am watching this at a different level that you.....I am at The New Slavers/The Newly Reenslaved Masses vantage point.

Sure that I am not going thus I must be added to the massive new piles of bodies.

I am sad that I dont share your optimism.

Back