Trumpet and Sailor banned!!

Either he did not get a PM and is lying as usual, or he got an email and we can guess which "woman" sent it. Mason told me that you cannot send or receive PMs when banned.

Jack sure is butt-hurt about his latest and most severe spanking. I saw that you've bitched too but your complaint is righteous -- your first and only ban was for 30 days and for far less nastiness than Jack has posted.

OR he's just making shit up, all in an attempt to get people coming to conclusions, that have nothing to support them.

Which gives him the drama and attention that he so desperately needs.

:facepalm:

You amuse me because you think you are smart, but what I find truly hilarious is that you are so easily proven wrong.

My God you are one thick skulled imbecile!!!! :palm:

None of that desperate to save face crap you posted has any relevance to the two words in question!!!

Idiot.

Clitoris, when pronounced correctly, rhymes with "Twitter piss" (which is also another way to describe Donald Trump's daily activity)

Doris only rhymes with the mispronunciation of clitoris, with the emphasis on the "o".

If you have to rely on some rhyming website, you don't know wtf you're blabbering about.

But then everybody knows that about you already.

Loser.

Well, it does.

There really is no other word that rhymes with it other than "bitterness", but what kind of message would that send?

Clitori are sweet, wonderful things, not bitter, so I decided not to use it as an example.

Here is an audio example of the correct pronunciation... (just tap the Pronunciation button)

https://www.macmillandictionary.com/us/pronunciation/american/clitoris

Note that it doesn't rhyme with Doris.

Or even...

lavoris.jpg

...which could be considered kind of ironic depending on how you look at it. :thinking:

You figure it out.

Don't be such a prude. As dumb as Jack is, his coining "Doris Clitoris" was funny, because clitoris isn't that east to rhyme. Back in the 80's one of the best selling cars was the Ford Taurus, and a guy I worked with called them "Ford Cli-Taurus", and that remains a classic. I mean, just look at the shape of the car. I can't see one on the street even today without thinking of that line.

That Doris Clitoris thing was in a Sienfeld Episode. Girls name rhymed with a female body part but Jerry couldn't remember which one.

I'll nick name evince right now, "Cunt Punt."

Well, it does.

There really is no other word that rhymes with it other than "bitterness", but what kind of message would that send?

Clitori are sweet, wonderful things, not bitter, so I decided not to use it as an example.

Here is an audio example of the correct pronunciation... (just tap the Pronunciation button)

https://www.macmillandictionary.com/us/pronunciation/american/clitoris

Note that it doesn't rhyme with Doris.

Or even...

lavoris.jpg

...which could be considered kind of ironic depending on how you look at it. :thinking:

You figure it out.

He-he, GOOD one!

He's pathetic because he's actually capable of having intelligent discussion. He just refuses. He often blows up, and challenges other members to physical confrontations. WTF?

He typically goes right into the gutter with homophobic slurs against anyone who challenges his stupidity.

Again...most in this thread are idiots. Sailor is capable of better.

Sailor hates racist cunts like you, as well he should.

And you still don't understand why other posters either put on IA or just Thread Ban you.

Translation: "I have no opinion on overpopulation of the Home Planet". "I'm not aware of any 'degradation' of the water, land, air, or atmosphere, I usually stay inside and watch Fox News." "Automation taking Human Jobs is Fake News, it's communist propaganda spread by the Democrats."

Yeah, thanks USF. Stunning insight. You should probably just stay indoors and watch TV.

Translation: "I have no opinion on overpopulation of the Home Planet". "I'm not aware of any 'degradation' of the water, land, air, or atmosphere, I usually stay inside and watch Fox News." "Automation taking Human Jobs is Fake News, it's communist propaganda spread by the Democrats."

Yeah, thanks USF. Stunning insight. You should probably just stay indoors and watch TV.

And you still don't understand why other posters either put on IA or just Thread Ban you.

My God you are one thick skulled imbecile!!!! :palm:

None of that desperate to save face crap you posted has any relevance to the two words in question!!!

Idiot.

Clitoris, when pronounced correctly, rhymes with "Twitter piss" (which is also another way to describe Donald Trump's daily activity)

Doris only rhymes with the mispronunciation of clitoris, with the emphasis on the "o".

If you have to rely on some rhyming website, you don't know wtf you're blabbering about.

But then everybody knows that about you already.

Loser.

That "rhyming website" proves you wrong.

That Doris Clitoris thing was in a Sienfeld Episode. Girls name rhymed with a female body part but Jerry couldn't remember which one.

I'll nick name evince right now, "Cunt Punt."

LOL I remember that episode. That too proves Nomad wrong when he insists that the words don't rhyme...

Back