Trump's best photograph

Something's fake here. Why does Melania have a pillbox on the back of her head? Why are the curtains beige when trump put gold curtains in the Oval Office? Why does trump look 50 lbs. lighter than he is?

Post the origin of the pic.

I thought it was a lamp shade but it appears to be a chef's hat. You can see another one, slightly different, on the back row a few feet away.

https://www.escoffier.edu/blog/culinary-arts/the-history-of-the-chefs-hat/
The hat itself can be used to symbolize the prowess of the chef. Traditionally, the chef’s hat was meant to have 100 pleats, symbolizing 100 different ways to cook an egg. Today, there might not actually be 100 pleats in a chef’s hat, but the symbolism still stands. Other aspects of the hat can be symbolic: For example, in some kitchens, the chefs with the highest rank have the tallest hats. Different hat styles may also be used to distinguish roles in the kitchen.

“I would just say to my Republican colleagues, can we move forward without President Trump? The answer is no,” Graham told Fox News in an interview."

Lindsey Graham
Do you really think Lindsey will be saying that after the domestic terrorist attacks to come?

How many Americans will be murdered by Trumpsters trying to make Trump President-for-Life?

I know the parts I need to know. :) Trump always threw money at them and that's why he's always associated with hookers and gold diggers.

And even though we knew all about those mutually agreed upon arrangements, we still elected him.

What do you think America would do or say if they knew all of Biden's scandals?

It's the Mar-a-Lago staff for a photo. Note the curtains in the background of the ballroom:
https://www.maralagoclub.com/

Lago_1.gif

Good catch, I thought it was kitchen staff but I've never seen Maralago. I'm too lazy to do that much looking into what a troll posts.

Here's a scene that Biden will never experience.

Look at the joy and excitement, warmth and genuine spontaneous surprise and pleasure in each person's face at the mere presence of the President.

13538737_e1rshpwyayrz8r_jpeg_jpegb1d96ec1efec8ceb2044ab512d527505

It is exactly how I think of him.

It took me a couple of days before this photo stopped making me cry.

It is a tremendous image.

Enjoy the true greatness of this great man reflected on the faces and in the expressions of every one in this scene.

He looks confused and deranged.

So glad he is gone for good.

Do you really think Lindsey will be saying that after the domestic terrorist attacks to come?

How many Americans will be murdered by Trumpsters trying to make Trump President-for-Life?

490efb19e00f7434c8caf730a0742225.jpg

Here are agents of the government posing as patriot protesters who helped advance the pre-planned Leftist agendas to make J6 into a media replay of 9/11.

Shiny, govt. shoes. IFB in their ears. Bogus ham handed T shirts.

He looks confused and deranged.

So glad he is gone for good.

The key to credibility is to admit that which is undeniably true, even if it doesn't help your immediate argument. Then, when you can make an assertion which is a lie the reader might be inclined to believe you because you were honest on a previous point.

You Middle Easterners are so aggressively hostile that it makes you act stupidly and you hurt your own cause.

Trump is clearly in control of his faculties and in robust good health.

You can't say that about Biden.

490efb19e00f7434c8caf730a0742225.jpg

Here are agents of the government posing as patriot protesters who helped advance the pre-planned Leftist agendas to make J6 into a media replay of 9/11.

Shiny, govt. shoes. IFB in their ears. Bogus ham handed T shirts.

So what is their agendas, pray tell?

BTW, I think you got lucky for not getting banned.

Back