Trump’s VP pick is a naked authoritarian

The Republican party used to be the party of small government [long] before trump.
The Republican Party HATES Trump. The two are not synonymous. For the last 15 years, the DNC has had far more control over the RNC than Trump has ever had, explaining why the RNC was in on the election-steal.

And you believe trump? He picked Vance for VP and Vance supports it.

No, I haven't yet read all 900 pages of it but what I know so far is scary.
What you know of it is scary because of what your handlers have put in the spotlight for you.
Trump may agree with some of it, but not all of it. Neither you ,nor I, know what Trump supports or doesn't support.

This is the kind of rhetoric that causes division and violence.
... as opposed to the type of rhetoric that welcomes in a wholly unified tyranny. My rhetoric doesn't cause any violence, except in defense of oppressive tyrannical violence, in which case I say, hell yeah, fight back! Do not go quietly into that good night.

What you know of it is scary because of what your handlers have put in the spotlight for you.
Trump may agree with some of it, but not all of it. Neither you ,nor I, know what Trump supports or doesn't support.
^^ This is the money quote. A staunch republican like you doesn't know what trump supports or doesn't support.

is he the next Hitler as well?

a threat to democracy?

keep working on your marketing. it needs to sound terrifying, but not so scary where you are to blame for a wack job shooting at people
JD Vance Is the absolute right pick... I bet you know how you can tell...just look around here at the angst and the anger... They just hate decency...

... as opposed to the type of rhetoric that welcomes in a wholly unified tyranny. My rhetoric doesn't cause any violence, except in defense of oppressive tyrannical violence, in which case I say, hell yeah, fight back! Do not go quietly into that good night.
Don't deny it.

There isn't a single sane American who is not calling it an attempted assassin... Because that's exactly what it was... I
do see they finally given up on supposed shrapnel and broken glass injuries..

JD Vance Is the absolute right pick... I bet you know how you can tell...just look around here at the angst and the anger... They just hate decency...
they are bigots. I'm not a young man - every GOP selection since Reagan has been the next Hitler.

the only new aspect is the MSM plays along

Back