Trump’s VP pick is a naked authoritarian

The unitary executive theory is a controversial legal theory in United States constitutional law which holds that the president of the United States possesses the power to control the entire federal executive branch.

The Project asserts that the entire executive branch is under the direct control of the president under Article II of the U.S. Constitution and unitary executive theory.[6][7] It proposes reclassifying tens of thousands of federal civil service workers as political appointees in order to replace them with loyalists more willing to enable Trump's policies.[8][9] In doing so, proponents argue that the change would dismantle what they view as a vast, unaccountable, and mostly liberal government bureaucracy.[10] The Project seeks to infuse the government and society with Christian values.[11][12] Critics have characterized Project 2025 as an authoritarian, Christian nationalist plan to steer the U.S. toward autocracy.[11][13] Many legal experts have said it would undermine the rule of law,[14] the separation of powers,[5] the separation of church and state,[15] and civil liberties.[5][14][16]

That wasn't Crooks in the video, Mr. Earl. The video guy himself admitted he was just trolling because of their similar appearances.
I don't know but FOX News is showing both still photos...one when he was in high school and one recently.

I don't know about the videos, just the two photos, Miss Marple.

Not to worry about Vance, he will only be the VP, Trump will be in total command.

I bet it's hot as Hades in Andalusia. I remember one week when it was above 100 degrees for a full week...brutal.

That's why we are going back in the Fall.

I do see they finally given up on supposed shrapnel and broken glass injuries..
I hate to break it to you, but Trump was cut, and a bystander killed, by nothing more than a stray glass shard from 450 meters. It was a very careless breaking of a beer bottle. I hope they catch the litterbug.

Back