Trump’s VP pick is a naked authoritarian

Nope. I fully concede that the DNC stole a bunch of elections and got away with it.
This is an act of cowardice. Blaming "stolen elections" for the fact that you haven't won a meaningful one since 2016.

You don't believe that for a second, anyway. You're just saying it because you're a coward who is too afraid to come to terms with the fact that you are a fucking idiot and have always been an idiot.

You have a lot of explaining to do as to why a coward is spanking you over his knee.

You're so much of a coward that you have to lie about message board interactions just to avoid the truth.

The truth here is that you suck, your beliefs suck, the people you vote for suck, and you've done nothing to make this country a better place.

Honestly, you all look the same to me.

Well yeah, but you're dumb as all fuck. You can't tell almond Roca from the contents of the cat box.

Who knows how many socks you have?

I do - I have none. During the transition I ran a sock - but a very obvious satire account.

Given the fact that everything you believe is stupid and fails all the time, it would make sense that you create new ID's in order to start over with a new persona that hasn't yet had its credibility dragged through the mud and shit.

Izzatrite sploogy...

You are a true moron.

Every time you blame a "Stolen election" for your election losses, you are acting like a coward.

You mean the way Hillary did in 2016, 2019, 2020, 2024 - LAST FUCKING NIGHT?

Or the way Stacy Abrams does every fucking day?

Oh, but that's different because Uber Alles democrat.

The election wasn't stolen...you lost because you're terrible and you don't want to admit that.

2020 was the most corrupt election in American history. With states openly violating their own election laws by refusing to check signatures on mail in ballots - openly accepting ballots days and weeks after the end of the election, the infamous "broken water pipe" fraud. ad infintium.

You're far too stupid to have a discussion with - but among those who are reasonable and have an IQ above room temperature, the 2020 election was highly tainted. Was it enough to change the results? Maybe - but to claim it didn't have serious issues is just flat out lying.

Exactly, he does what he always does...make things about himself.
Notice those who follow him. Extremists have several trademarks, but JPP MAGAts follow a trend: elderly, unhappy and bitter.

The big question for me is "How did they get that way?" Shouldn't similar traits indicate similar causes?

Well yeah, but you're dumb as all fuck. You can't tell almond Roca from the contents of the cat box.
I do - I have none. During the transition I ran a sock - but a very obvious satire account.
Izzatrite sploogy...
You are a true moron.
^^^
Sybil proves he's angry to the point of shooting everyone in his "rest home".

Back