Trump’s VP pick is a naked authoritarian

1724271275716.png

The next conservative Katlyn Jenner in the makings....the only thing missing from this face is killer red lipstick and blush!!​

Who do you think my sock is?
Honestly, you all look the same to me. Who knows how many socks you have? Given the fact that everything you believe is stupid and fails all the time, it would make sense that you create new ID's in order to start over with a new persona that hasn't yet had its credibility dragged through the mud and shit.

... because I was a coward.
Well, is it possible you're also a coward because you don't want to face the truth of why you and Trump keep losing elections? So you lie about a stolen election because you're too afraid of accepting the fact that everything you believe is stupid and fails all the time and that's a major reason why you keep losing.

That's typically how all endorsements begin, i.e. establish the authority of the endorser, then the endorser endorses, followed by the DNC stealing the election.
So you admit he made the election about himself...that's why ya lost so bad. Trump and his fat mouth, and your inability to accept that everything you believe in SUCKS and FAILS all the time.

Name one single Conservative policy, that they did on their own, that has made the country an objectively better place.

So you admit he made the election about himself...that's why ya lost so bad.
Nope. I fully concede that the DNC stole a bunch of elections and got away with it.

Name one single Conservative policy, that they did on their own, that has made the country an objectively better place.
Elimination of regulations incurring unnecessary fees, resulting in getting the price of gasoline down below $2/gallon.

How are you going to celebrate when Trump wins?

Trump isn't going to win. In fact, it's looking like a 2008-ish landslide.

That's if he even makes it to the election. He looks like utter shit. Like death. He looks how my dad looked during his last days in hospice.

Back