Trump’s VP pick is a naked authoritarian

Trying to marginalize We the People is what made Trump the political juggernaut that he is.

Political juggernaut?

Trump lost the House in 2018
Trump lost the White House in 2020 by a popular vote margin that was double Clinton's
Trump lost the Senate in 2021
Trump lost multiple state legislatures in 2022
Trump cost the GOP a Red Wave in 2022 (The GOP's House majority is...1), and helped the Democrats expand their Senate majority.
Trump lost every special election including abortion measures in 2023

Political juggernaut? More like political juggernuts.

Did he?

Because I've not seen any real medical report.

Two days after the supposed assassination his ear looked perfectly fine. Nothing wrong with it.

And George Wallace also survived an assassination attempt, that's not something to brag about.
I suspect you think that even never happened and the two others wounded and the death of Corey Comperatore was fiction spread by the Trump campaign. I am beginning to understand the term cat lady.

Trump never worked hard. He was a playboy who chased girls. Trump was not respected in construction or society because he is such a shallow person. When he decided to enter politics, he had to fire all the illegals he had working for him.
The Apprentice came along when he was in one of his bankruptcies. It saved him. Since it was on TV, many people have believed that Trump was a successful industrialist.
Many of the people living in Trump apartments have gathered to take Trump's name down.
Trump spent a decade palling around with Epstein. He has never grown up and feels entitled.
Nordie, tell us about the time when you were elected president.

I suspect you think that even never happened and the two others wounded and the death of Corey Comperatore was fiction spread by the Trump campaign. I am beginning to understand the term cat lady.

I'm not sure what the fuck happened there, but I know that Trump's account of it is bullshit.

LMAO.

You "joined" the forum literally 5 days after 1/6. That's because you were using a sock before, right? You were running your mouth under a different ID and once 1/6 turned into what everyone expected it to turn into, suddenly this new ID appears that is very clearly an attempt to reset.

We are expected to believe you just happened to stumble onto JPP 5 days after the insurrection, huh?
Legion has multiple socks. Some he still uses. The original, "Legion", he stopped using after being spanked and castrated by Damo. This is why he loves to use the term "tiny penis" so much because now his nickname is "Stubby".

Trump lost the House in 2018
Trump never ran for the House, i.e. it was never his to lose. You should learn the difference between the different branches of government.

Trump lost the White House in 2020 by a popular vote margin that was double Clinton's
Trump won the 2020 electoral vote in an election that was stolen. Marxists are always on about the popular vote which is not a race in the US. You should learn how the US government works.

Trump lost the Senate in 2021
Trump never ran for the Senate, i.e. it was never his to lose. You should learn the difference between the different branches of government.

Trump lost multiple state legislatures in 2022
Trump never ran for any State legislature. You should learn the difference between State government and Federal government.

Trump cost the GOP a Red Wave in 2022
Nope. The DNC stole many elections; they are very good at it.

You should catch up on your reading.

Actually, NORDBERG was elected President..."President of the San Francisco Freckle - Punchers' Society" (2015 - 2016). Sadly, he has to step down in 2017 on account of a painful, medical condition that had lift him unable to walk properly.

Trump never ran for the House, i.e. it was never his to lose. You should learn the difference between the different branches of government.

Trump won the 2020 electoral vote in an election that was stolen. Marxists are always on about the popular vote which is not a race in the US. You should learn how the US government works.

Trump never ran for the Senate, i.e. it was never his to lose. You should learn the difference between the different branches of government.

Trump never ran for any State legislature. You should learn the difference between State government and Federal government.

Nope. The DNC stole many elections; they are very good at it.

You should catch up on your reading.
QED on Sybil being cray-cray.

8jtje9.gif

Back