Trump's whole strategy: scare white people

I don’t want to gas anybody, nor disarm anyone, as I said, you are scared of the unknown, feeling the fear, anger and confusion of a changing America, which is why Trump is your Messiah, he gives you the easy answer you want to hear, it is them peoples fault
Ironic because guns seem to scare the shit out of you. So much so, that you believe that you should be the "decider" who should have them.

The matter of the relationship between race/genes/IQ is, I think, one of the most tragic aspects of the humen condition.

It is a fact that the average IQ of Haitians ( i.e. native, Haitian Creole persons of West-Central African descent) is approximately 67 be quite close to points (Which is very low wrt the average IQ of a White Western Americans). Feel free to "fact check" me on this figure, it's very easy to do. If your "fact-check" does not confirm the average IQ of Haitians to be 67 points, then it will be close to that - somewhere in the range of 65 to 70 ( IQ , BTW, is a measure of General Intelligence factor, or, "g-factor").

So, this means that a clear majority of Haitians (those persons who are native Haitians (i.e. persons who are descendants of the West-Central African slaves that the French colonists - who officially became the rulers of Haiti in 1697) - began importing West African slaves to San Domingue (which is what the French called Haiti) in the later decades of the 17th century . These slaves were used by the French colonists for labour on the sugar, cotton, tobacco and indigo plantations, which were all lucrative cash crops- especially sugar.

The French imported hundreds of thousands of West African slaves to work as labourers on their plantations. These slaves were not treated well by their French masters, in fact they were treated in a very harsh and brutal manner (I will explain why this was the case later) and so in 1791, the slaves revolted against their tyrannical, French rulers on Haiti. This armed insurrection took the form of guerrilla- style warfare and it was not until 1803 that the slaves finally defeated the French regime on Haiti and won their independence. In 1804 Haiti was declared the first free Black repulblic.

Sadly from 1804 to the present day, Haiti has existed in EITHER a state of chaotic (and almost always violent/bloody) anarchy, OR, tyrannical Despotism.

WHY?

The reason is that taken as a population, the average intelligence or IQ of Haitians is very low. This means that a clear majority of the Haitian population will have IQs somewhere in the range of 65 to 70 points. Individuals with such low general intelligence (IQ) are not capable of the kind of self-regulation, self-control/self-restraint, planning abilities, emotional regulation, ability to delay short-term gratifications in respect of larger, more important/ valuable,long-term positive outcomes/goals, etc, etc (higher cognitive functioning) THAT A WHITE EUROPEAN WESTERNER (AMERICAN, ENGLISH, FRENCH, BELGIAN, DUTHCH) WOULISBE EXPECTED TO DISPLAY TO BE REGARDED AS BEING AT LEAST A NORMAL, FUNCTIONAL, PRODUCTIVE CITIZEN OF THESE COUNTRIES.

This is also why WHITE (WEST-EUROPEAN DESCENDED) members of nations that have a WESTERN CULTURE and have been for many centuries able to govern themselves in an independent, organised and effective manner. That is to form political systems that are capable of(1) defending their territories and their people; (2) providing satisfactory public services like public education, healthcare, transport, housing, electrical power, running potable water, a police force to protect citizens from criminals; a legal/Justice system, and so on and so forth.

NOW, I WANT YOU TO CONCENTRATE VERY CAREFULLY, "TAICHITAMPON" :laugh: ......IT TURNS OUT THAT YOU CANNOT GOVERN YOURSELF IN THE KIND WAY I HAVE JUST OUTLINED ABOVE IF YOU HAPPEN TO BE A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE A LOW AVERAGE IQ. EXAMPLES ARE: HAITIANS ( IQ 65-70 points) and POST-Apartheid SOUTH AFRICA WHERE THE BLACKS WHO MAKE UP 80% OF THE POPULATION HAVE AN AVERAGE IQ of 66 points. TODAY, HAITI and the DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC of SOUTH AFRICA are CHAOTIC, ULTRA-VIOLENT, BLOODY MAYHEM and ANARCHY run rampant. They are MAJOR-LEAGUE SHIT-HOLES as DONALD TRUMP WOULD SAY (AND HE WOULD BE RIGHT).... The polite/academic term for a Trumpian Shit-Hole is a "Failed State". HAITI is, tight now a "Failed State".

To be contined..... ( where, in my finale, I will explain to you why
NONE of what I am/will be saying is what the contemporary, American/ Wesrern European/Anglosphere LEFT deem to be "RACIST"/"RACISM"

Dachshund Dawg

Dachshund the Loyal TRUMPER Hound.
Nothing more entertaining than watching a pointy hooded palooka have a melt down when faced with the scientific, logical debunking of his Bell Curve bible. He just regurgitates old, tired, racist, revisionist diatribes while chuckling in agreement with the joker he sees in the mirror. He's probably an American crank getting minimum troll wages from Storm Front.

Back